Tom Brady got offended over the tiniest little Roast

lol, what a baby. I mean, it's not like he even said anything about his family.
IIRC, Patriot 's owner Kraft was arrested during a shady "Massage Parlor Sting" that somehow had the precise timing of happening when the NFL team owner was in the establishment.

Was Katt Williams a part of the roast? If not I won’t watch, he comes for the throat and leaves roastees pride/ego strewn out and flayed for our viewing pleasure.

I'm a bit torn about Tom, if I'm being totally honest.

Part of me feels for him, knowing he's in such a unique position in life.

I mean, think about it: a kid from Michigan gets picked in the sixth round of the draft and then goes on to become the greatest of all time. It's remarkable, no matter how you slice it. Statistically, he's the GOAT.

It's just that sometimes he can joke around about himself, but other times it feels like he takes himself too seriously.

During the roast, he seemed way too serious, keeping the same AI weird look through almost the entire thing:

20240506_201638.jpg

It's just strange.

He literally got paid millions to get roasted.

He agreed to it but sat there like a wax statue for three hours.

Makes you wonder why he even agreed to do it, considering he doesn't need the money, as he's already sitting on a couple of hundred million dollars.

One of the best jokes was when Jeffery Ross said:

"Tom. Your teammates are all here at the beautiful, sold out Los Angles Forum. By the way... Forum is also how Rob Gronkowski counts to five. Four...um... Five...um..."

And Rob looked like he didn't get the joke and was only laughing because everyone else was, which made it more hilarious.

Then again, Gronk mostly likely banged BiBi Jones, so fair play to him.

Edit: Nikki Glaser... killed!

Last edited:
I was up till 4am watching this. I thought it was pretty funny. Everyone killed it

Lol at everyone in this thread thinking Tom was being serious...

Yeah, because you're 'Captain Insightful' and you know exactly what went down.

Hell, I bet you even had a chat with Tom afterward, because you're Mr. Insider with all the connections.

I have never been into celebrity roasts but I saw some highlights on social media that were funny.

sounds like it made a splash.

Netflix is trying to figure out how to do "live event streaming". This feels like a success. wonder what the numbers wills say

they trashed him and mocked him for losing gisele to a rando bjj guy and didnt say shit but kraft is where he draws the line

Kraft is his billionaire buddy...Tom knows not to bite the hand that feeds him...or in this case, other people making fun of him.

Wish Nick Foles or Eli Manning showed up. With their rings.

It's a sore spot for Tom. He always thought he was the only one giving ole Robert a hander.

Glasers line on Gronk had me floored.

I think he knows there's s microphone right there and he's just making a joke.

Yeah I thought he'd have said something privately if serious.

And fuck Tom Brady, good looking rich cunt who seems awesome at everything, fuck that guy!

I mean it's obvious he's joking, but I know people here won't let that stop them from trying to vilify him any way they can. Lol even a guy on the first page was boasting how Tom Brady, literally the greatest football player who ever lived, couldn't last a day doing his job.
Imagine this dude on any jobsite lol. He wouldn’t last a week as an apprentice in most trades with that paper thin skin. He’s too used to everybody stroking him off all the time.
This guy lol. He wouldn't last a week on a job site, just like you won't ever win 7 Super Bowls. What's more impressive?

There's a lot of people in this country still upset about Tom Brady wiping their team at some point in the last two decades. I'm not even close to being a Patriots fan, but come on.

"B b b b but the tuck rule!!"

Pathetic.

Was Katt Williams a part of the roast? If not I won’t watch, he comes for the throat and leaves roastees pride/ego strewn out and flayed for our viewing pleasure.
Hold on son, is this Katt hisself?
Lol couldn’t agree more.
Props

It's more of a dig at Kraft, not alluding to the idea that Tom had to sleep his way up the Patriots organization. That's why he says "I love Bob Kraft" afterwards and then Tom comes up to tell him to cut it out.

It's a perfect setup piece (as you described) for the joke about Bob.
No Robert Kraft got caught at an illegal massage parlor getting a happy ending...allegedly

It's a work, he spoke into the mic.
Yeah, because you're 'Captain Insightful' and you know exactly what went down.

Hell, I bet you even had a chat with Tom afterward, because you're Mr. Insider with all the connections.

Dude, you got worked, let it go. The Undertaker isn't actually a zombie either.

I mean it's obvious he's joking, but I know people here won't let that stop them from trying to vilify him any way they can. Lol even a guy on the first page was boasting how Tom Brady, literally the greatest football player who ever lived, couldn't last a day doing his job.

This guy lol. He wouldn't last a week on a job site, just like you won't ever win 7 Super Bowls. What's more impressive?

There's a lot of people in this country still upset about Tom Brady wiping their team at some point in the last two decades. I'm not even close to being a Patriots fan, but come on.

"B b b b but the tuck rule!!"

Pathetic.
I could win 8 super bowls too if i had the talent of Tom Brady. I mean, how many other people are as talented as him? None. That doesn’t excuse his thin ass skin and kissing his kids on the mouth.

I also bet I went further in athletics than you did.

Back