Tom Nolan could be a problem

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I believe he's 6-0. Just won on Contender Series he's a 6'3" LW. DWCS was boring as shit until this fight happened

He looked fucking lethal. Don't know shit about his opponent or his previous competition lol

I believe he's 6-0. Just won on Contender Series he's a 6'3" LW. DWCS was boring as shit until this fight happened

He looked fucking lethal. Don't know shit about his opponent or his previous competition lol

Very early days, but Australia is doing some really good stuff when it comes to entry level talent.

These guys aren't just coming in and winning, but guys like Nolan and JDM have walked and destroyed their opposition.

Refreshing to see, let's hope there are some more ruthless Aussie monsters on the horizon.

Very early days, but Australia is doing some really good stuff when it comes to entry level talent.

These guys aren't just coming in and winning, but guys like Nolan and JDM have walked and destroyed their opposition.

Refreshing to see, let's hope there are some more ruthless Aussie monsters on the horizon.
In a land where everything can kill you, from the butterflies to the sharks. You have to be some tough bastard ahah

Granted he was fighting someone named Bogdan lol. Seeing him fight though I felt he uses his range very well. Better than Struve or Kos. Lol. Better than Struve, VBR, or Vick. Sean Woodson is another one of those nephilim weight cutters. It's fun to see but you know they're gonna fill out

Jesus…that follow up shot. I like this guy. A 6’3 LW? If he can stuff TDs, he’ll be a problem for sure.

The primary weakness of these supertall lethal strikers (Turner, Condit, Holland, even Schilt at HW) was that they find it much harder to stuff takedowns. That's the main concern.

Back