Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

I just can't help it; remarked positively on one woman's jewelry cracks me up completely. Man of the people, right there, everybody. <lol>

I love that chicken shop story lol

It's straight from the 1930's, where a rich man walks in and buys a bunch of stuff for a bunch of people, nobody realizing it's part of a campaign and he wants something in return: ie, your vote <lol>

This is 2024, like anyone's falling for that lol

I love that chicken shop story lol

It's straight from the 1930's, where a rich man walks in and buys a bunch of stuff for a bunch of people, nobody realizing it's part of a campaign and he wants something in return: ie, your vote <lol>

This is 2024, like anyone's falling for that lol
He should have rolled in there like the mayor of shuckton

Trump holding 2 rallies today, I guess the first since trial started. Will be interesting to see him break the gag order.

Suppose to speak at 3pm est in Wisconsin

then sometime after 6pm in Michigan

Also will be speaking at the Libertarian National Convention 5/23!

I was at the Freeland rally in Michigan (my hometown). I can see myself in the crowd at 7:13:18!

I was at the Freeland rally in Michigan (my hometown). I can see myself in the crowd at 7:13:18!

That is awesome. He had an event in Miami (Doral) last year I wanted to go to but couldn’t due to work. Hope he has another one in south FL before the election, but I think FL is an easy lock for him and he won’t have another.

People say he is slow, misspeaks, etc, but to me, he has great comedic timing and the energy is crazy. Would love to go to one

Anyways, having a rally today in Wildwood, NJ, supposed to be taking stage around 5-530 est, though he usually late. They expecting 60-80k people showing up, maybe more even as people
Continue to show up

ir5nxsvxhyzc1.png

Back