Social Trumps Truth Social made 4 million and lost 58 million in 2023.

Board of directors:

Amanda Nunes Chief Executive Officer and Director
Eric Swidler Director
Donald J. Trump Jr. Director
Kayfabe “Kash” Patel Director
Wyle E. Coyote Independent Director
Robert "Comeonbaby" Lightmyfire Independent Director
Linda McMahon Independent Director
ftfy..

spotify has a growing paid user base. No one's paying for Truth afaik. I can't imagine the limp-dick pill market is big enough to support Truth and Twitter.

I never even heard of Truth Social to be honest. But yeah for sure Spotify is a bad comparison I just wanted to give an example in the extreme end of things

uh yeah, that's how companies work.... facebook, instagram, tiktok, even amazon, took big losses in the beginning. People rallied behind these companies for their potential future earnings.
A company like Amazon had operating cash flow of billions and billions they reinvested into the company to grow it. That's not even remotely what is taking place here.
Spotify has been going at it for almost 20 yeras and is still not profitable unless something has changed
Spotify makes $14.6 billion a year in revenue and has over $4 billion in cash.

It lost its USP as soon as Musk bought Twitter. Trump should have abandoned ship as soon as that happened.

Yeah... But Elon buying Twitter pretty much killed what little chance Truth Social may have had.

It's fucking toast now... no chance.
it may not have global impact, but it can exist and be profitable. Mastodon still exists

it may not have global impact, but it can exist and be profitable. Mastodon still exists
word!
mastodon-crack-the-skye-Cover-Art.jpg

The valuation is just bananas and a money grab. Just another junk company amongst the thousands of other junk stocks in the market.

Damn,

Honestly that must have been a hell of a roller coaster ride for the MAGA tribe.

Beginning of the week, they were Billionaires! At the end of the week, left wondering if Trump can even cash out $100 six months from now…

Damn,

Honestly that must have been a hell of a roller coaster ride for the MAGA tribe.

Beginning of the week, they were Billionaires! At the end of the week, left wondering if Trump can even cash out $100 six months from now…

All signs of a rock solid business model. All businesses start like this! No big deal.

Board of directors:

Devin G. Nunes Chief Executive Officer and Director
Eric Swider Director
Donald J. Trump Jr. Director
Kashyap “Kash” Patel Director
W. Kyle Green Independent Director
Robert Lighthizer Independent Director
Linda McMahon Independent Director
Reading Linda McMahon's name makes me wonder if she ever got pooped on as well. Vince must have gotten the idea to do that to the other woman from somewhere right?

Last edited:
Back