Rumored UFC 301: Pereira vs Prochazka 2 ?

Man, that clip.

Jiri is Conan, if Conan used his fists, rather than a sword.

Khalil is a couple of fights away from that. He still hasn't had a statement win yet over one of the top 5 guys.
Jiri is one of the top 5 guys. How can Khalil have a statement win over a top 5 guy if he doesn't get a chance to fight one?

Jiri is one of the top 5 guys. How can Khalil have a statement win over a top 5 guy if he doesn't get a chance to fight one?
I didn't say he shouldn't have a chance but no one is even available for him to fight in the top 5 right now. I think him fighting Volkan in the mean time would be good. Both are on a win streak and winner could get the next top 5 guy available.

Jiri sort of doesn’t deserve it
Thats just a joke right? - So he is inaugural RIZIN LHW champion.. In UFC Volkan - KO - POTN.... Reyes - KO POTN/FOTN... Teixeira - SUB. FOTN/POTN/ FIGHT OF THE YEAR..... - Injury and gives up title. - Accept short notice vs Pereira and lose via early stoppage.... - Rakič - TKO- POTN

Who deserves it more in your opinion? Fool Ankalaev ? Why fool? He acts like one and by what exactly he deserves it more???? Cuz he had his chance vs Jan when Jiri gave up his title and tell me what he did for title??? Boring pointing and not willing risk anything??? And how many hard opponents Ankalaev had compared to Jiri? hm...? How many POTN and FOTN Ankalaev had??

Stop being delusional. Jiri is the one who deserves this title shot most..

I didn't say he shouldn't have a chance but no one is even available for him to fight in the top 5 right now. I think him fighting Volkan in the mean time would be good. Both are on a win streak and winner could get the next top 5 guy available.
Thats hilarious too. By what did Khalil Rountree secured his fight vs top 5 or even top 2 / champ. By beating Anthony Smith in RD3?

Thats just a joke right? - So he is inaugural RIZIN LHW champion.. In UFC Volkan - KO - POTN.... Reyes - KO POTN/FOTN... Teixeira - SUB. FOTN/POTN/ FIGHT OF THE YEAR..... - Injury and gives up title. - Accept short notice vs Pereira and lose via early stoppage.... - Rakič - TKO- POTN

Who deserves it more in your opinion? Fool Ankalaev ? Why fool? He acts like one and by what exactly he deserves it more???? Cuz he had his chance vs Jan when Jiri gave up his title and tell me what he did for title??? Boring pointing and not willing risk anything??? And how many hard opponents Ankalaev had compared to Jiri? hm...? How many POTN and FOTN Ankalaev had??

HAHHAAHAH at Rizin LHW champion. Stop dude.

If they agree to it sure.
If not just give Alex a showcase fight at hw. 301 is shit. All help is appreciated

Doubt the commision will clear Jiri for a 3 week turnaround after the fight he had with Rakic.
Dont really see any options for Perreira for 301 as much as he wants to fight on there (LHW or HW)
It will be Brazillian commission, no certain how strict they are?

Firstly, I saw in another thread that Periera wants Ankalaev next and it's a way more

Jiri got his shot and got slept in 2 rnds. Wasn't like it was close. I don't think asking him to have another fight before another title shot is outrageous

A gangster move would be if Izzy said yes to it. That would be so gangster even the haters would become fans.

Bullshit, has to be Ankalaev. Is the UFC ever going to put Pereira in with a wrestler?

people pretending like Ankalaev would accept the fight for UFC 301. I wish they offered it to him and if he refuses, rematch vs Jiri to watch some bonkers violence again. People disrespecting Jiri are crazy, the guy is a real old school maniac.

Firstly, I saw in another thread that Periera wants Ankalaev next and it's a way more

Jiri got his shot and got slept in 2 rnds. Wasn't like it was close. I don't think asking him to have another fight before another title shot is outrageous
Jiri never get slept by Pereira. He just got countered and knocked down...then Marc Goddard and his early stoppage. For example Jiri was in much more trouble in fight with Reyes and we all know how this fight ended.

and Ankalaev?? He is last who deserves title shot. He was given one free vs Jan and he proceeded to point fight and do absolutely nothing for achieving this title. Only cried later on like a child about corruption and etc...

Jiri wasn't some dominant champ who deserves a rematch after one win. He didn't have a single title defense. And nothing about this win suggests he isn't going to get clipped by Pereira again, he's still insanely hittable. Pereira v Ankalaev should be next.

Nah, too soon. If Jiri wins his next one, i'd be fine with the rematch then but not after just one win.

both are real warriors so wouldn’t be surpised at all if this goes down and while I feel Ankaleav deserves the next shot, 301 desperately needs this fight in order to even make it look like a PPV event at all and I doubt Ankaleav is going to take it on this short notice.

Back