UFC FN 241: Barboza vs. Murphy - official bets

I don't actually know what you mean, and I've been here for longer than anyone outside @Oblivian.

Like, I seriously don't know what you're talking about. This dude has a 6 year old account with only a handful of posts so I'd assume that has something to do with it but I have absolutely no clue what you mean by "don't want any trouble" or why he'd be able to make you leave.

Here's my 2 cents Georges (take it or leave it): You provide personality to this forum, which is a good thing. You're brash, will talk some shit, etc.

The flipside is that there's a line and you seem to be pushing up against it lately imo. Right now I'll tell you that @PuertoRican is a long term winner. I've known him on this forum for a long ass time, and have been in Vegas with him and watched him cash live bets for thousands in winnings. Most recently at UFC 300. He and I both wrecked the books that night while they foolishly dropped Weili to evens and we kept putting in live bets on her. PR won thousands that night and was disappointed that he didn't capitalize more on the live betting opportunities.

So basically, you can claim you're "better" than someone like PR, but it's gonna ring a little hollow to most of us here. Again, that does NOT mean I want you to leave. Or even to change your posting style. Like I said, I think some brashness is fine and the way you post brings something to the forum that is valuable. Gets people talking, elicits replies and sometimes leads to more activity and more fight analysis.

Again, just me speaking for me.

You mean to tell me, this guy made 15 comments in 6 years. And the second I say something alarming, he immediately shows up out of nowhere and tries to make me look like a troll? Since 2018, he kept silent. But in May 2024, he decided to show up. Who is he? You seen him before? Don’t be so gullible. He never comments here, just “lurks” in his exact words. But the moment I say something alarming, this motherfucker wants to make his appearance out of the shadows. It’s not a coincidence.

As far as your friend. How do you know he’s a long term winner? Did he show you his entire betting history? I’ve seen his pre-bets on Twitter going back years. You can check them out for yourself. He is clearly in the negative. You mean to tell me he’s profitable long term because of UFC 300 live bets? Maybe he had other successful live betting nights. But the chances of him being profitable LONG TERM (since his first ever bet) is incredibly slim. We are talking 15+ years. If his bets in 2020s are shit, then his bets from 2010s and 2000s were even worse. People get better with experience in this game. Not worse.

ALSO, you do realize live betting is a modern feature right? It didn’t always exist. His current generation live bets cannot cover his gambling losses going back multiple generations. I understand he’s your friend and you are biased, but he’s not better than me. And thats perfectly ok!!! Life isn’t all about MMA gambling. I’m sure he’s better than me at other things.

Not sure what was meant here at all. I'm in the same boat as most others on the forum. This place is dying, I mostly lurk and never post but enjoy reading the analysis of fights even though I rarely bet. I was here when EzFlyer was active and those were the glory days. I appreciate your insight and activity on an otherwise dying forum; however, some posts come off as comedically cringy to where I feel it's coming from a place of inauthenticity. If that is not the case, I'll stand corrected.

So you kept silent when I analyzed fights based on surface level logic.

But the day I started analyzing fights based on reverse line movement, you decided you had enough? You showed up hours after I made that comment that got mysteriously deleted.

Also why would a comment that mentioned suspicious line movement get deleted?

This website is clearly infiltrated, just like Reddit and YouTube. I had my suspicions. This is my last ever post. I don’t want any problems to me or my family. This isn’t worth it. Im out

Lerone $100 -150
Harris 25 +105
Brahimaj $25 +120
Angie $10 -150

So you kept silent when I analyzed fights based on surface level logic.

But the day I started analyzing fights based on reverse line movement, you decided you had enough? You showed up hours after I made that comment that got mysteriously deleted.

Also why would a comment that mentioned suspicious line movement get deleted?

This website is clearly infiltrated, just like Reddit and YouTube. I had my suspicions. This is my last ever post. I don’t want any problems to me or my family. This isn’t worth it. Im out
Okay, buddy. The feds are outside of your door. Maybe work on getting your paranoia checked out.

Nolan/Martinez U1.5 1,050 to win 705

Grimba/Ramiz U1.5 750 to win 1,200
Added:

Gatto KO 105 to win 525
Gatto + Nolan + Jenisuly 750 to win 664
Gatto + Jenisuly 750 to win 412
Ramiz SGP 75

+405 = Usyk DEC for extra 700. Jenisuly to get me nice haul.

Yanez/Salvador under 1.5 125+
200 to win 250

Yanez most ss+ wins ITD -130
200 to win 153

Murphy most ss+ most TD+ wins dec 600+
100 to win 600

Hill dec 115+
150 to win 172.50

Williams dec 564+
50 to win 262.50

Abus ko 105+
150 to win 157.50

Parlay (4 Picks) +4250​

Kalinn Williams Wins by Decision or Technical Decision
+550

Adrian Yanez Wins by KO, TKO or DQ

Angela Hill Wins by Decision or Technical Decision

Abusupiyan Magomedov Wins by KO, TKO or DQ

150.00 to win 6374.56

-------------------
Lerone Murphy -150
(Adrian Yanez / Vinicius Salvad) Under 1½ +125
(Themba Gorimbo / Ramiz Brahimaj) Under 1½ +135
(Abus Magomedov / Warlley Alves) Under 1½ -140
(Victor Martinez / Tom Nolan) Under 1½ -150
(Oumar Sy / Tuco Tokkos) Under 1½ -130

6 Team Parlay FP 33.50 USD 1,458.81 USD
469.5 +

That strange prop with Murphy at 600 saved my night.

Never wanna touch Abus again. What an under performance.

You mean to tell me, this guy made 15 comments in 6 years. And the second I say something alarming, he immediately shows up out of nowhere and tries to make me look like a troll? Since 2018, he kept silent. But in May 2024, he decided to show up. Who is he? You seen him before? Don’t be so gullible. He never comments here, just “lurks” in his exact words. But the moment I say something alarming, this motherfucker wants to make his appearance out of the shadows. It’s not a coincidence.

As far as your friend. How do you know he’s a long term winner? Did he show you his entire betting history? I’ve seen his pre-bets on Twitter going back years. You can check them out for yourself. He is clearly in the negative. You mean to tell me he’s profitable long term because of UFC 300 live bets? Maybe he had other successful live betting nights. But the chances of him being profitable LONG TERM (since his first ever bet) is incredibly slim. We are talking 15+ years. If his bets in 2020s are shit, then his bets from 2010s and 2000s were even worse. People get better with experience in this game. Not worse.

ALSO, you do realize live betting is a modern feature right? It didn’t always exist. His current generation live bets cannot cover his gambling losses going back multiple generations. I understand he’s your friend and you are biased, but he’s not better than me. And thats perfectly ok!!! Life isn’t all about MMA gambling. I’m sure he’s better than me at other things.

He literally texts me screen shots of his live bets. Winners AND losers. Not sure what to tell you man. Live betting has been around a long time. 5dimes had it going WAY back. That was the place to bet MMA until Tony got killed (you might not know that reference, I'll explain if you don't). I'm not sure what you mean by "modern", but live betting has been around awhile. Bookmaker had it way back in the day too.

Obviously you can believe whatever you want and I'm definitely not here to pick a fight.

Never lost back to back events. Tomorrow the king makes his return

Unit size = $100

Brahimaj ML - 5u to win 6.2u (+124)
-500?

Just got home. Really happy with the result. Im safe guys, nothing bad happened. Turns out I was going through psychosis due to sleep deprivation from methamphetamine abuse. Im not in trouble and I don’t have to leave Sherdog. A loss on paper, but a huge win all things considered

He literally texts me screen shots of his live bets. Winners AND losers. Not sure what to tell you man. Live betting has been around a long time. 5dimes had it going WAY back. That was the place to bet MMA until Tony got killed (you might not know that reference, I'll explain if you don't). I'm not sure what you mean by "modern", but live betting has been around awhile. Bookmaker had it way back in the day too.

Obviously you can believe whatever you want and I'm definitely not here to pick a fight.
Oh i dont care about that. Everything turned out to be ok. Disregard all the messages I sent you. I freaked out for no reason. Turns out there is no bounty on my head. I dont have to leave Sherdog, im here to stay

I took a bath on UD on this card, fuck Canellosi for quitting. That ruined my over ss play which was gonna easily cash for Rodriguez. They also fucked me by not giving Abus credit for a Knockdown when he clearly had one with a body kick. His FS would've covered had he gotten credit for that.
Luckily my pseudo hedge plays on PP cashed and I made a last minute parlay on BOL of Khaos/Harris under 2.5+Lerone ML. Saved my night from disaster. Still in the red but not horribly so.

I did really well this card. This time around I just went with my gut and didn't tape-watch/overanalyze.

W Abus ML
W Gatto ML
W Hill ML
W Yanez ML
W Gorimbo ML
W Gorimbo/Ramiz O1.5rds
W Khaos ML + Murphy ML parlay
L Barboza Hedge (cashed out early 33% of bet retained)
W Murphy ML

My Usyk bet hit, and the Oilers also won their game so it was a BIG day for me.

Last edited:
Back