vBookie Fantasy Baseball League

Just saw that Tim Wakefield passed away. That dude had suck a crazy knuckle ball....
Brain cancer. Only 57. Scary shit. When you start getting older, this stuff never sits well.

Brain cancer. Only 57. Scary shit. When you start getting older, this stuff never sits well.

It freaks me out for sure. I've had two friends pass from health reasons just this year

Damn dude, I'm sorry, how old were they?

My buddy Jeff was only 43, he had a heart attack. He was always a big dude, with a really bad diet. I don't think I've ever seen him exercise. My childhood friend Kelly (44) had a seizure while driving, got in accident. I hadn't spoken to her in almost 20 years so I don't know the story behind the seizures.

My buddy Jeff was only 43, he had a heart attack. He was always a big dude, with a really bad diet. I don't think I've ever seen him exercise. My childhood friend Kelly (44) had a seizure while driving, got in accident. I hadn't spoken to her in almost 20 years so I don't know the story behind the seizures.
Fuck, yeah I'm 44. Bad news.

@TeTe 30 mins til draft in the 20 teamer

13th pick. I guess that's not too bad in snake with 20 teams

Trout pre ranked at 59 lol

Trout pre ranked at 59 lol
I'd probably grab him around that ADP but I'd be fully prepared to still be disappointed even at 59.

Hopefully a decent number of people show up for this draft. I don't want wait forever between picks.

@Sara you drafting?

Hopefully a decent number of people show up for this draft. I don't want wait forever between picks.

@Sara you drafting?
Immediately took Acuna now I have to wait 38 picks lol

I took turner over ohtani. Hopefully I don't regret it

Back