vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

@Rawex i dont feel bad one bit after round 1 of the draft,the kid did not even go 2nd or 3rd pick obviously something is up with him but he would have been MBs #1 for sure.

And just look at what the Hawks have donw wtf how can you be a fan of that franchise anymore
Yeah must be an attitude thing. Now he is a chip on his shoulder and if he turns that to hard work and trying to make teams passing on him look bad, he turns up good.
We see how it plays out.

At first i was abit annoyed Ducks didnt pick Kemell as first pick but the russian they picked is LD (Drysdale is an RD). Gaucher seems to be a decent pick as nr 22. Supposed to have decent 2 way game while having almost point per game ratio at QMJHL.
https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts/ducks
Zegras, McTavish top 2 centers. Then there is Lundeström, Steel, Groulx, Gaucher fighting for bottom 6 role. Drysdale top RD and now if this Mintyukov is a succesfull pick, defense looking good (Olen Zellweger supposed to be a great LD aswell). Dostal a goalie for the future and Gibson still have many years in the tank.
Future looking great and next year is supposed to be better draft than this year so next draft should go heavy on (goal scoring) wingers.

Yeah Hawks are going full tank & rebuild, wonder if Kane is open to a trade (where Hawks retain salary)? He is on record saying he likes playing with Panarin and Debrincat. Both who were traded + Dach. Keith already traded and Toews seems to be done idk.

Fuck yeah!

We've come a long way from beefing with each other in the locker room over who dresses fancier or who has the most women chasing them ffs

Who gone be the 3rd wheel? Lol

I loved when we had :

Gallagher-Eller-Galchenyuk

Together those kids seemed to have more fun then any other trio in the history of the league :D

Apparently they decided to do that to themselves. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Tkachuk now.
Yeah. Except he's a jerk too. Shit like this irks me. You don't let guys like that walk. Unless you want to lose. In that case... go ahead you morons

Yeah. Except he's a jerk too. Shit like this irks me. You don't let guys like that walk. Unless you want to lose. In that case... go ahead you morons
I liked that lineup, and always root for Lucic, but they're done. Sounds like they did something to really piss him off. It his interview about why he left he basically said he didn't want to talk about it.

He turned down a longer, higher paying contract with Calgary to go to Columbus.
Oh shit. I thought he was on the outs with the organization prior? I may rescind my insults of Calgary if that wasn't the case

Oh shit. I thought he was on the outs with the organization prior? I may rescind my insults of Calgary if that wasn't the case
From what I saw Calgary offered him something like $8.5 mil/year and BJs offered closer to $7.8 and Calgary's offer was for one more year. Looks like he just wanted out.

From what I saw Calgary offered him something like $8.5 mil/year and BJs offered closer to $7.8 and Calgary's offer was for one more year. Looks like he just wanted out.
I went ahead and removed the curse I placed on Calgary

Back