Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Why would he ever pay hush money, seeing as no one would give a shit, except his wife, which I suppose may be the reason.

I'm sure his wife knows he was like that .

Lately I’ve been hung up on Ashley Massaro. It was reported that she hanged herself and was announced dead at the hospital.

Before this she released a document detailing her mistreatment in the WWE, as well as Vince telling her to keep her rape that happened on a WWE troops tour hush hush.

Considering she killed herself im all for believing it happened. And if Vince wants to cover up one rape, then why not others?

"Hung up on her". I see what you did there.

Why would he ever pay hush money, seeing as no one would give a shit, except his wife, which I suppose may be the reason.
Why does he have to pay hush money? I don't get it

Hes the head of a publicly traded company that is in business with two of the biggest television networks in the world, Fox and NBC, and theres allegations of rape and using his power to force women into having sex with him, that kinda stuff can be bad for business

Hes the head of a publicly traded company that is in business with two of the biggest television networks in the world, Fox and NBC, and theres allegations of rape and using his power to force women into having sex with him, that kinda stuff can be bad for business
I can understand if the relationship was not consentual or the women were intimidated and pressured into it, but if it was consensual then the only reason seems to be to not lose a lot of money in a divorce. No one expects the head honcho of 'wrestling' to be dignified.

Last edited:
Id be furious if I forked over millions and the girls still blabbered about it. not surprising tho

But if he didn't rape or force women... Would you still need to pay hush money?

Shawn Michaels next?

How many times did he refuse to drop a belt and still keep his job? 2 ICs and 3 world titles? When you look at what he did to Bret Hart and Wendy Ritcher Shawn most certainly was getting on his knees for that privilege

Id be furious if I forked over millions and the girls still blabbered about it. not surprising tho

They didn’t. Hes been using company money for these payoffs and the shareholders are going over the books

Reactions: Zer
Good. Serves him right for buying his competition and turning wrestling into the milk toast crap that it is today

if you're a billionaire and not knee deep in pussy, why, is expected

Lately I’ve been hung up on Ashley Massaro. It was reported that she hanged herself and was announced dead at the hospital.

Before this she released a document detailing her mistreatment in the WWE, as well as Vince telling her to keep her rape that happened on a WWE troops tour hush hush.

Considering she killed herself im all for believing it happened. And if Vince wants to cover up one rape, then why not others?

Was those choices of words intentional? lol

But if he didn't rape or force women... Would you still need to pay hush money?

He didnt have to , have to, like he wasnt forced to by law
He paid them to sign the non disclosure agreement because he didnt want them going aroundd blabbing their mouths to the tabloids about all the weird shit hes into

They didn’t. Hes been using company money for these payoffs and the shareholders are going over the books

Every story I saw said it came out of his own personal money, not company money

He didnt have to , have to, like he wasnt forced to by law
He paid them to sign the non disclosure agreement because he didnt want them going aroundd blabbing their mouths to the tabloids about all the weird shit hes into

Ahh i see.

Rumor has it that its Christy Hemme

christy-hemme-wizard-world-at-the-los-angeles-convention-center-los-C2KBN3.jpg
She looks like she's really into coke

Back