Opinion What does "Make America Great Again" mean to you? And how do you see it being great again?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious what you americans think about that phrase "Make America Great Again". What does really mean to you?

From an outsiders point of view.

I think America is the most influential country in the world, that alone says there is greatness about the country.

Just in pop culture.

Movies
TV Shows
Music

You guys usually do it the best compared to the rest of the world when it comes to those 3 things.

Also what's your expectations for the country and the president at the time?

1. Returning to production at home rather than abroad.
2. Resurgence of the Middle Class
3. Relatively unified vision of the nation
4. Resurgence of pride in the nation

Now, do I think Trump would be the one to institute all these...no. But the question was about our ideas of "Make America Great Again".

Now, do I think Trump would be the one to institute all these...no. But the question was about our ideas of "Make America Great Again".
You pretty much summed it up...and I would add making our borders secure again

Just in pop culture.

Movies
TV Shows
Music

How can you think so little of us? 😭

Slogan from a conman.

A pretty good one though, tbh. 😅

You pretty much summed it up...and I would add making our borders secure again

🇺🇸🦅

I find this one a bit strange because I see a lot of MAGA on this site (not you specifically) that also think production workers shouldn´t unionize and just eat shit on wages because otherwise their goods might go up in price.
I always found it funny to see those 2 opposing views from some posters.

Focusing on what is best for Americans and America's future.

Investing in infrastructure, education, manufacturing, and technologies.

Securing our borders and bringing law and order to our cities.

Doing the will of the people.

Spending money wisely within our borders before donating billions to others.

Stop focusing on labels and differences among peoples.

Are people really this unaware of the country's history? TS thinks all we've contributed is movies and music?
How about we bring back manufacturing EVERYTHING that we gave to China and no longer produce on our own. We ship meat into the country from overseas, FFS. Our farmlands are disappearing.
If manufacturing isn't enough, how about we stop out exploitation of literally every person we could consider a minority? How about we have some expectation for our communities?
How could anyone look around this country and say straight faced that we've gone in the right direction?

Last edited:
I find this one a bit strange because I see a lot of MAGA on this site (not you specifically) that also think production workers shouldn´t unionize and just eat shit on wages because otherwise their goods might go up in price.
Well, I find it strange that certain people support cutting little boys dicks off. How about that? Step down off the pedestal.Your side is gross.

That's because American society has been slowly engineered into believing that a disposable society to the degree we have is perfectly fine. Planned obsolescence for the sake of increased profit. In the past, expensive items like cars and household hardware were seen a proper investments meant to receive regular care and maintenance and as a consequence achieve years of ongoing reliability. I have no problem with increased pricing if we returned to that type of product quality.

As for unions, I believe there was also a shift in the mindset and application of unions as opposed to what went before.

We are an easily impressed bunch in this country, apparently.

It's tried and true political dynamite for the masses.

486px-Let%27s_Make_America_Great_Again_button.jpeg

🤷🏼‍♂️

Back