What was the most historic thing you witnessed in person or took part in?

I was here for the Likeapocalypse

<{Joewithit}><6>

I was also in downtown Vancouver with the crowd for game 7 of 2011 Stanley Cup final when the Canucks choked, leading to a riot

dsc01552.jpg

kissing-couple-vancouver-ri.jpg

I was also there for the riots. Teams looking good this year maybe we can have another riot for old times sake ?

I was pretty far but the height of the building I was in and direction I was facing gave me a direct line of sight to the whole thing.

Seeing a behemoth on the skyline disappear in never ending smoke is something I will never forget much less the loss of safety and security we felt at that time.
I went a few days after to a spot near my high school where you could hike to an unobstructed NYC skyline view.

The smoke cloud covering basically the entirely financial district looked like some shit out of a movie.

That memory is burned in my brain pretty deep. Talking to my girl, now my wife and mother of my kids about what if they did a draft.

Fucked up times.

Every 100 years? I saw one in 2017 , it was pretty coool animals act weird

As in... in person?

A guy I went to school with and played baseball/basketball with made it out of floor 82 or so. Basically ran out in a dust cloud as the towers collapsed so he said.

I was at Woodstock 99.
I believe @StonedLemur was there as well.

I also went to Phish New Years Eve 99/00 at Big Cypress.

Both were quite fun.
______

I was at Yankee Stadium when Aaron Judge hit home run #60. My friend left early and I occasionally rub it in that he left and missed that.

I was indeed sir...Im on Netflix.
Documentary called Trainwreck...first episode with 13:23 left in the episode the guy says it became like a crazy human zoo...then it cuts to me losing my shit during an interview lol.

Saw Ground Zero on 9/11

Saw Judas Priest's first reunion concert in over 20 years

Saw the migrant caravans trying to cross into the US from Tijuana

Back