Where should Aldo go into the bantamweight rankings?

Hopefully not ranked. I hope he sticks to fights against legends like Cruz and for that he doesn't need to get into rankings. I dont want to see him chase a belt and get beat by someone younger.

He's ranked #1 in my heart and that's what really matters💚💛

Between 4 and 8
I'd rather see him at 4 than 8

Hopefully not ranked. I hope he sticks to fights against legends like Cruz and for that he doesn't need to get into rankings. I dont want to see him chase a belt and get beat by someone younger.
he was ranked 3 when he left, and just beat 12. how could he not be ranked?

Last edited:
I'd rank him at 4.
If he's serious about fighting for the belt next, then give him Yan again.
If not, then a fight with Cruz makes sense.
Even a bout with Figueiredo would be good.

he was ranked 3 when he left, and just beat 12. how could he not be ranked?
He could be, just don't see a need to put him in the rankings but if you really want him in the rankings sure put him in the top 10. I would rather see Aldo strictly in legend fights against the likes of Cruz. Dont want him chasing the belt having to compete against younger fights who will more than likely beat him just cause they are younger.

He could be, just don't see a need to put him in the rankings but if you really want him in the rankings sure put him in the top 10. I would rather see Aldo strictly in legend fights against the likes of Cruz. Dont want him chasing the belt having to compete against younger fights who will more than likely beat him just cause they are younger.
Martinez was younger than him by quite a bit.

IF they were going to test his rank once more, and not do the legend thing, I'd put him against song yadog.

keep the aldo vs TAM beef alive

Martinez was younger than him by quite a bit.

IF they were going to test his rank once more, and not do the legend thing, I'd put him against song yadog.

keep the aldo vs TAM beef alive
Just dont want to see a repeat Yan fight cause I suspect that will happen if he fights the likes of Cory and Omalley.

Thats good fight but Cejudo getting an asswhopping would be more satisfying IMO

Just dont want to see a repeat Yan fight cause I suspect that will happen if he fights the likes of Cory and Omalley.

Thats good fight but Cejudo getting an asswhopping would be more satisfying IMO
Cejudo loses to aldo BAD.

That would be worse than merab's manhandling, Henry would be helpless.

Henry takes his ass to Flyweight to stop pantoja, IF he's smart.

put him in the top 3. aldo deserved the tilte shot that went to tj. fuck aljo for being a coward

A fight against Cejudo makes all the sense in the world. The loser retires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back