Media Which fighters should GLORY Kickboxing sign?

I guess it really depends on how you define "Baddest".

As far as "bad" as a negative connotation, it's hard to top Bones Jones beating up his wife and leaving a pregnant lady hopeless with a broken leg after he rammed his car into her while high on cocaine...
<45>​

As far as "bad" as a negative connotation, it's hard to top Bones Jones beating up his wife and leaving a pregnant lady hopeless with a broken leg after he rammed his car into her while high on cocaine...
{<jordan}

Kyshenko should be available again...
13680792_10157290229705014_5479012137874829762_n_opt.jpg

They should re-sign Artur Kyshenko now he can fight again

Listen Glory should sign the fighters that are being frozen out on ONE for unknown reason. Dovydas Rimkus and Kryklia are names they should sign.

Jaraya still In jail?

21 years old undefeated Enfusion welterweight champion Mohamed Touchassie has signed a contract with GLORY Kickboxing.
According to himself he wants to compete in their middleweight division

21 years old undefeated Enfusion welterweight champion Mohamed Touchassie has signed a contract with GLORY Kickboxing.
According to himself he wants to compete in their middleweight division

Any idea what Haryouli is doing? Wasting his talents doing nothing it seems.

Any idea what Haryouli is doing? Wasting his talents doing nothing it seems.
Nabil Haryouli has a MMA-fight coming up in October. It looks like he’s combining a career in kickboxing and MMA.
So far he looks like an exciting MMA-prospect as he absolutely blasted through all his opponents, but his opponents have been either inferior kickboxers making their MMA-debut, or MMA-fighters who’re not any good. For example, his next opponent has a 3-7 record..
I understand they want to build his record, and he looks promising, but at some point Haryouli really needs to step up his game and fight tougher competition, it’s something I talked about with @Siver! quite recently

It looks like he’s surrounding himself with the right people though;)

upload_2023-9-4_20-20-22.jpeg

upload_2023-9-4_20-21-46.jpeg

upload_2023-9-4_20-23-37.jpeg

As for kickboxing, at just 24 years old he’s still young and quite the prospect, plus he’s very popular.
However, he isn’t super tested at the top level or something, so imo there’s still a lot of work to do for him in kickboxing too, for example try to become Enfusion champion and potentially join GLORY.
His win over Ahmad Chikh Mousa (who’s just 23 years old himself) in 2019 aged tremendously though, because the latter went on to have success in GLORY and challenge Petch for his worldtitle and look quite good.
Also, Haryouli’s only professional loss was a decision against Enfusion lightweight & super featherweight champion Ilias Zouggary back in 2017, when Nabil was only 17 years old.

Last edited:
Long story short, the talent is there, but now he has to show the world!:cool:

Here some highlights of Haryouli’s fight against Ahmad Chikh Mousa in 2018 (both still very young and green):

He also played a role in the famous Dutch drama-series Mocro Maffia, so maybe he’s going the Rico Verhoeven way, loll:)

upload_2023-9-4_22-5-4.jpeg
upload_2023-9-4_22-5-19.jpeg

Plus it looks like he gets quite some attention/views with these Instagram-reels of his

And he started a dental practice last year

Last edited:
It remains to be seen what Nabil Haryouli will end up doing with his career, but atleast it looks like he’s got several options to become successful

I doubt Glory can survive at this point, they're relying too much Badr which is pass his prime.

While Verhoeven can't even generate a PPV regardless of him being a champion.

I think K-1 will surpass Glory.

I doubt Glory can survive at this point, they're relying too much Badr which is pass his prime.

While Verhoeven can't even generate a PPV regardless of him being a champion.

I think K-1 will surpass Glory.
<Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back