Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
usyk took him to school.

it was a competitive fight and fury looked like he was taking over for a worrying stretch there, but then usyk turned it upside down, started outboxing him again and eventually came within a cunt's hair of stopping him.

i expect fury to pull his regular shenanigans now. call for a rematch, pull out of the rematch, fight chisora again, get arrested for some stupid shit, sign to rematch again, get caught on PEDs... you know. i honestly hope usyk doesn't even attempt to play along and just retires. he's 37, he's done literally everything there is to do in boxing, he's made a buttload of money, he should get out of the game while he hasn't taken any punishment and enjoy his retirement.
No Fury was surprised about Usyk power next time Fury will stop him, book it. Everyone knows this.

He only lost one belt and that was the WBC title. Usyk already collected all of the others. An October turnaround is rather unlikely. I'd be surprised if they fought again that quickly. I could see December possibly but even then, if we do get the rematch, it may not take place until early next year.
No October Fury will be bigger he will just walk Usyk down and stop him late, Fury has smarts conditioning to overpower Usyk

No Fury was surprised about Usyk power next time Fury will stop him, book it. Everyone knows this.
"Everyone knows this." You were way off with your first prediction. What makes you think you'll be right this time? In the rematch I could see either man potentially stopping the other because both have the ability to hurt each other and this is heavyweight boxing after all.

114-113 Usyk but I was probably generous to Fury in a couple of close rounds

I had absolutely no idea this fight was happening. Seems like it got no hype at all compared to Fury vs Ngannou or the upcoming Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson. Just read the result in passing on Facebook and thought “wtf?!?”

i think if fury would have let his hands go a bit earlier, and kept up that sustained body attack (it was working amazing), he could be the undisputed champ right now. maybe he got tired, but he definitely got lazy and let usyk find his confidence and second wind, because fury had basically beaten it out of him by the 7th.

Maybe, but Usyk really responded after losing those three rounds. He was being aggressive from the start of rd 7 and just kept rolling, so I would say he took control rather than Fury letting it slip.

I had absolutely no idea this fight was happening. Seems like it got no hype at all compared to Fury vs Ngannou or the upcoming Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson. Just read the result in passing on Facebook and thought “wtf?!?”
I think it got adequate hype. There was a lot of media coverage especially after John Fury headbutted one of Usyk's team members. You should check out the Ring of Fire undisputed promo videos they put out. The event itself was also nuts. Light show, entertainment, the works.

I think it got adequate hype. There was a lot of media coverage especially after John Fury headbutted one of Usyk's team members. You should check out the Ring of Fire undisputed promo videos they put out. The event itself was also nuts. Light show, entertainment, the works.

My social media algorithms must be fucked up right now because it was all hype for Ngannou vs Fury and Paul vs Tyson but nothing at all for this.

My social media algorithms must be fucked up right now because it was all hype for Ngannou vs Fury and Paul vs Tyson but nothing at all for this.
Not sure but Fury vs Usyk had been promoted for many months. The initial pre-fight press conference took place late last year. It was just rescheduled a couple times. That never helps.

Didn't score it, but I believe I gave the first 3 to Usyk and 4-6 to Fury. Usyk obviously won the second half of the fight and I'm pleased by the poll results.

No way should Fury have won glad the winner wasn't robbed. Fury looked defeated, but raised his hand anyways at the bell. His trainer and whole team know he clearly lost. His trainer knew he was losing late in the fight and I believe he clearly lost the 12th. Fury and Hearn making the fight closer than it was is bullshit not only I can see through.

Boxing as a sport is bizarre. I bet the numbers in North America for this megafight were pitiful.

Arguably one of the biggest heavy weight fights in boxing in the last decade, and you had to be genuinely into boxing to know it was happening.

Boxing as a sport is bizarre. I bet the numbers in North America for this megafight were pitiful.

Arguably one of the biggest heavy weight fights in boxing in the last decade, and you had to be genuinely into boxing to know it was happening.

Yeah. Me being in Edmonton and the Oilers being in the NHL playoffs probably doesn’t help. Social media algorithm probably just bombarded me with hockey instead news of this fight. With the Oilers forcing a game 7 against the Canucks with their win tonight I’m sure like all of 20 people in Edmonton caught Fury vs Usyk.

Round 9 of Usyk-Fury was a straightforward 9-9 imo. Fury did more to win the round, but gets 9 instead of ten for the knockdown. If you watch it again it's more like a slip than anything to me, but whaddya gonna do?
Huh

Last night I watched it in a bar full of pikeys and couldn't tell who won at all. Rewatched it this morning and I had it 115-112 Usyk. Had it 77-75 for Fury going into the 9th and then obviously Usyk won the fight from that point on.

Last night I watched it in a bar full of pikeys and couldn't tell who won at all. Rewatched it this morning and I had it 115-112 Usyk. Had it 77-75 for Fury going into the 9th and then obviously Usyk won the fight from that point on.

I remember round 12 as fairly close, truth be told I think the whole fight was.
But considering Usyk's size disadvantage it's still much better than everyone thought it would be when Usyk moved up in weight 5 years ago.... As Tony Bellew said before the fight: If Usyk was the same size, Fury wouldn't win one single round, let alone the fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back