Who's next for INOUE?

baconCrunch

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
nery, MJ or goodman...

probably nery has the most interesting storyline.
but he's banned from fighting in japan because of his cheating, so i can't see this happening.

that leaves MJ or goodman in tokyo... who's most interesting?

i imagine after a couple defences, seems like 2025 he'll jump to 126.

I'd like to see him hulk smash Nery next. They can do it on neutral territory if he's still banned in Japan. Maybe even somewhere else in Asia.

yea but it doesn't make promotional sense.

monster will always be fighting in japan, unless the other guy is a huge name.

yea but it doesn't make promotional sense.

monster will always be fighting in japan, unless the other guy is a huge name.
Well, if they want Nery badly enough then they can realistically have him travel anywhere. If he can't go to Japan then Inoue's backyard isn't even an option. That's why I said maybe somewhere else in Asia. It'd make sense to continue to expand Inoue's presence outside of Japan. Build up his fanbase there. Besides Inoue has traveled before and fought opponents on neutral territory. A couple years back he beat both Maloney (Australian) and Dasmarinas (Filipino) in the US.

nery, MJ or goodman...

probably nery has the most interesting storyline.
but he's banned from fighting in japan because of his cheating, so i can't see this happening.

that leaves MJ or goodman in tokyo... who's most interesting?

i imagine after a couple defences, seems like 2025 he'll jump to 126.
Arum said Inoue will be back in US in 2024, so Nery fight might be in US in May & the rumors I have seen regarding the May fight in negotiations are about Nery only not MJ or Goodman. MJ, Nery, & Bam (0 interest as Bam would easily get starched by Inoue) were all in attendance at the Tapales fight apparently

I would like to see Nery & MJ, Goodman should fight Casimero & a couple of others before Inoue fights him & moves up

Nery seems like the likely pick. I wonder if they did it in Korea if Japanese fans can travel there for cheap and without visas? Otherwise it will prolly be in Vegas.

Nery seems like the likely pick. I wonder if they did it in Korea if Japanese fans can travel there for cheap and without visas? Otherwise it will prolly be in Vegas.
They could just use koreans as sub fans
Hes a god there too despite their 'differences'
They appreciate this level no matter what

But to your question traveling to korea isnt a hassle at all for japanese

doubt its considered tho

it doesnt make sense to do this anywhere but japan.

but if it happens, it would be vegas. the amount of money would be wasted to fight a guy like nery.

it doesnt make sense to do this anywhere but japan.

but if it happens, it would be vegas. the amount of money would be wasted to fight a guy like nery.
Then why even mention Nery if he's banned in Japan and you only think it makes sense for Inoue to fight there? Outside of Japan I could see Inoue vs Nery stateside. Vegas and Cali would be the frontrunners. Inoue's fought in both states before. He's gone to Vegas twice in the last few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back