Relationship Wizard Curse Your Parents

Fengxian

Generosity, Virtue, Loyalty
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Asshole wizard is feeling bored so he wants to curse your parents out of boredom.

He give you 2 choices.

A. Your mom would grow a peepee
B. Your father would lose his peepee

All of this will be without pain. Which one would you choose and why?

Father loses his pee pee.

Given that he's a pile of ash now,no biggee.

My Mother passed this morning a little after 2am cst.

On topic. AFTER Pops passed, it may have actually been comforting if Ma had grown a weenie in her dementia years.
My condolences! I worked with dementia patients as a nurse and know how hard it can be. You are a brave person and I truly wish you the best! Much love and strength from some stranger on a karate forum who is emphasising!

Asshole wizard is feeling bored so he wants to curse your parents out of boredom.

He give you 2 choices.

A. Your mom would grow a peepee
B. Your father would lose his peepee

All of this will be without pain. Which one would you choose and why?
What do I get though?

I'll go with B, assuming this operates LITERALLY and thus my biological father gets turned into a eunuch... fuck him.
I haven't spoken to the man since 2006, don't plan to.

But whats in it for ME?

My condolences bro. I have seen you talked about your parents before, how one of your sibling took advantage of them and you save them iirc, and though I dont remember the details I remember thinking you're a good guy.
Thanks Bro! Probably deserves a thread of it's own, I'm just too emotionally spent to do Mom justice at this point though. In the end, she spent the last 15 days at a hospice facility with zero hydration/nutrition. Right now it's difficult to accept that those were her wishes since she fought off death so long. The decade long journey through Parkinsons/alzheimers/dementia was absolutely brutal.

PSA: As us Sherbro's age, so do our parents. This is a link to spotting the signs of Elder Abuse on the National Institute on Aging website. https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/elder-abuse/spotting-signs-elder-abuse

Back