Would YOU eat this steak?(Ole Pete Edition)

Fuck yeah I would. I'm gonna be having beef hamburger patties and fried pierogies to eat tonight.

I’d give it a try as long as it’s not overcooked but I’m particular about my steaks.

Made this not too long ago. Medium rare ribeye on the cast iron. Salt, pepper, and MSG. Basted in butter and wagyu tallow with some garlic.

Turned the leftovers into a cheesesteak and threw some homemade chimichurri on with ingredients taken from the garden.

IMG-4761.jpg

IMG-4771.jpg

if served on paper plate with plastic cutlery its a big ol YES from me dawg.

I’d give it a try as long as it’s not overcooked but I’m particular about my steaks.

Made this not too long ago. Medium rare ribeye on the cast iron. Salt, pepper, and MSG. Basted in butter and wagyu tallow with some garlic.

Turned the leftovers into a cheesesteak and threw some homemade chimichurri on with ingredients taken from the garden.

IMG-4761.jpg

IMG-4771.jpg

That looks very delicious.

Why use paper plates? And I supposed a plastic knife and fork as well?

<{clintugh}>

Steak looks like a weak attempt at Chicken breast or ribs not Steak....... maybe a,steak cooked in dishwasher I guess. Broccoli without garlic :( , corn bread looks doscount supermarket. And WHERES THE FUCKING RICE!!! Other than that it looks really great. <GinJuice>

Last edited:
no but you could increase the yes rate with better presentation

e.g huge undercooked broccoli looks unappealing to a lot of people except health enthusiasts who'd eat a raw onion. Dismantle the root and chop it down by the stems into five or six pieces so it looks digestible. It's something similar to eating a sliced pizza vs trying to digest a whole unsliced pizza. Some people won't touch a pizza if it's not sliced.

Would eat the steak, not the rest

But that's me, only thing i eat steak with are oven roasted potatoes

No... Cut some of that broccoli you hayseed...

Superb steam job on the broccoli.

Would eat without hesitation. Some of yall are too damn picky.
mine from two nights ago. Tried chops last night. Not as good…
IMG_2612.jpeg
IMG_2611.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d give it a try. Once you’ve served in the military, and eaten the shit that they offer, you can stomach most anything.

I swear none of yall know how to cook steak. Just look at joeys steak and then ur steak

When I was a kid my grandma would broil steak (probably sirloin) and onions under the oven to well done and I would often eat it with rice and ketchup on a paper plate. It tasted good to me and could have cared less back then lol...Although I prefer medium rare I don't mind overcooked steak since I was use to it since I was a kid.

And fresh steamed broccoli and jalapeno cornbread

I dont have paper plates so i gotta use my handy dandy hospital tray(shout out to @THE Red Beard )

Steak.jpg
NGL that doesn't look great...The meat is potentially awesome but we can t see from the outside like that.

I used to fucks wit Worcestersire til i learned it was literally made by rotting anchovies in a tub, never again will I touch the stuff, Kow, never again

3zQv.gif
Your GIF looks like an attractive nun who decided to dress up, go rogue and offer a stranger to suck his dick.

would eat, but that broc looks sus and the bottom piece of cornbread looks better.

Back