Media Conor working hard for his big comeback

It hasn’t even started yet. Conor 2.0 is coming for all the belts
Let's be honest at this point it is Conor 4.0, since every time he comes back from losing or taking 3 years off you nutthuggers do this. IF, and that is a big if, he fights he loses badly. He doesn't want it anymore, he just wants the attention.

"Irish produce, cooked to perfection. I had slow roasted Irish duck, crispy and juicy and succulent, with fluffy, buttery, mashed potato on the side, as well as a Brocolli and blue cheese soup to start. Irish drink and food and produce all priced excellently!"

HEH! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

I wonder if him and Dee have some agreement where she'll just take care of the kids for money and lifestyle so Conor can go fuck random slags

Proud of his accomplishments. Celebrating success. Snorting and drinking is part of it.

Goof is still carting around a championship belt? It's 2024 Conor.

He's practically bald at this point

I wouldn't go that far, but his transplant failed miserably. You can see in close ups how thin the hairline hairs that were trasplanted are. Wonder why.

Regardless, this is the most normal I've seen him look in years.

The GOAT McConor blessing are bum lives with inspirational pics again, thanks!!!!

Im sure he can get hotter girls and a decent scotch with his bank account, but it looks like he prefers training the hard way. I respect it.
Short, bald, insecure, ugly rapist with a bad personality. What is not to like?

Back