Media David "Tank" Abbott on Jaxxon Podcast

Blastbeat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Tank on Rampage's podcast. Loving how Rampage is able to get all these old school legends on his podcast; it's not only fun but fascinating to hear stories from the OGs.

He looks great, much better than a few years ago. Apparently got a liver and kidney transplant. Now he looks like some dude from your local beach club. Pretty funny guy to listen to.

He roasts Tito for like 15 minutes straight right at the start of the podcast haha. If UFC had that silly BMF belt back then, I think Tank would've been the guy to give it to.

I'm gonna try to watch some of this. Hopefully the co-host doesn't interject with his nonstop ball sucking of Rampage and whatever guest they have on at the time.
he can be annoying yeah. so far this episode he's been pretty reserved. im about 30 mins in.

I wasn't a Rampage fan as a fighter but props to him for getting all these legends on his podcast.

And people were hating on this Podcast last week on here lol

Damn dude buried Tito. Even Rampage got speechless on how to react.
True legend Tank Abbott. His style made me love the sport.

Looks like a scholar. Will listen to it.

The first few minutes of Tank shitting on Tito already made me love this episode lol. Tank is such a legend, and the main reason I started watching MMA in the first place. My Dad got the UFC 6 PPV and Tank was the first fighter I wanted to cheer for.

Skipping to the bottom wo reading one post, Im just going to say Tank is one of the worst interviews in MMA......he thinks people want to hear all that hating negative shit but it gets old super fast

I may revisit here and there but theres no way making it through that in one sitting

Tank gets leeway for being iconic but his soul is moldy and sour

If anyone ever asks me if its possible find something 'iconic' but dont necessarily like if....there you go son lol ok

Plus he now looks like my old high school physics teacher.

Last edited:
Tank is the Original!
Fuck that BMF McDonalds WWE Belt.
Tank was the prototype for the modern MMA fighter. Badass and didn't give a fuck. Also the first to wear MMA style gloves in the Octagon.
giphy.gif

jSW6QGcxPWAEXxT5kGX8RvhdNoZ8LsQoXalDzQdSgIU.jpg

Last edited:
Back