Glam rock

Gary Glitter is one of the few musicians who actually manage to cross my line of being too awful a person for me to listen to them

The first band i got into in a serious way was SLADE! I grew up in the seventies and when i was around 11 i guess, i got into the British Glam Rock music. Had loads of 45s by Slade, The Sweet, T.Rex, Gary Glitter, Bowie, Wizzard, Alice Cooper, Suzi Quatro, etc. Yes i know the last two are American, but they were part of that scene. The first 3 were the big bands for me, especially Slade and The Sweet.

Later on i progressed to Queen, Thin Lizzy, UFO, seventies Aerosmith, and others.
The first half of the seventies were fantastic.

The first band i got into in a serious way was SLADE! I grew up in the seventies and when i was around 11 i guess, i got into the British Glam Rock music. Had loads of 45s by Slade, The Sweet, T.Rex, Gary Glitter, Bowie, Wizzard, Alice Cooper, Suzi Quatro, etc. Yes i know the last two are American, but they were part of that scene. The first 3 were the big bands for me, especially Slade and The Sweet.

Later on i progressed to Queen, Thin Lizzy, UFO, seventies Aerosmith, and others.
The first half of the seventies were fantastic.
I'd hardly call Lizzy and Smith glam bands in the strict sense of the term, but I get where you're coming from.....:):)

My oldest sister eight years older used to listen to Ratt and Poison, Motley Crew and such but she also had a few Metallica and Megadeth albums the harder stuff and those were the tapes i would take and listen to. Started my metal journey at very young age because of her.

and for years i thought it was Montley Crew with the N in there. lol

My oldest sister eight years older used to listen to Ratt and Poison, Motley Crew and such but she also had a few Metallica and Megadeth albums the harder stuff and those were the tapes i would take and listen to. Started my metal journey at very young age because of her.

Yep the harder

Yep the harder side of glam !!! :)

A Russ Ballard crafted hit (he had a lot of good ones). So many sugary hooks it's like an IV bag of purest carinogenic international food regulation breaching 'murican candy fed into your ear
<YayKpop>

Back