Tapout Lace Training Gloves

I see what you mean. I'm not sure why the Hayabusa designers decided to switch it up. When you get the gloves, perhaps you can test it out by raking yourself across the eyes several dozen times. :icon_lol:

screw that,you seen my pics in the Eidos thread,I am way too pretty to take a risk on that.Anyway,that's what I have students for,no?

Here's my third and hopefully final prototype. It's still not ready, but from a sketch on a piece of paper to actual glove, I have to say, not bad. There's still a few things I have to improve, from my piping to a few stitching issues. The laces work great, and the Shevlin style padding works great as well. I also switch the thumb pad around, as suggested.

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

C'mon already,I have students to hit with these!!!!

looks awesome, I wish I had your skills, lol

No need to wish. Just like anything else, all it takes is a little time and dedication. Something simple like the vintage bag glove I made, you could sew by hand.

those look awesome!!

proud of you man. It came out awesome!

Crazy work on those

Thank you guys! Your kind words are always appreciated.

C'mon already,I have students to hit with these!!!!

Almost there brother. Think about it like this, the better they come out, the longer they'll last, the more students you can beat with them.

Almost there brother. Think about it like this, the better they come out, the longer they'll last, the more students you can beat with them.

meh,I guess...*kicks can around*

wow these look great, i would love to own a pair

Thank you!

I would love to actually finish a pair. I have so many unfinished projects, it's not even funny. :icon_chee

I actually started working on constructing the glove inside out. I want to see how they look and perform without the piping around the edge.

First time seeing this thread, kinda new to the G&E subforum, and I gotta say I'm impressed. From paper to glove, even if it's not fully finished, takes crazy skills. Bravo good sir. Bravo. Can't wait to see how it'll look as a finished product. :)

First time seeing this thread, kinda new to the G&E subforum, and I gotta say I'm impressed. From paper to glove, even if it's not fully finished, takes crazy skills. Bravo good sir. Bravo. Can't wait to see how it'll look as a finished product. :)

Thank you.

*drums fingers....*

Damn. I tried to log off before you made an appearance. :icon_chee

That takes some skill! Wittman should hire you

Last edited:
Amazing photos!

Last edited:
Dang I came back to this thread to see the photos. They were here last year. What’s happened to all the pictures? 😢

Back