✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

I've never shed a tear for someone who I never met and only talked to a couple of times through messages, but this hit me hard.

BWR was a constant source of entertainment, always there to lift my spirits up when the times were hard. He truly made the world a funnier and better place, and he will forever be remembered by so many of us.

I keep reading through all of these posts and I feel like we all mourn together because we lost a dear figure who made our lives shine brighter.

Rest in peace brother.
your loving words hit me hard. Tk u carole mikes mom

Time has past every day is empty for me. I am truly in sorrow for all that have mentioned their losses. It's all so sad. It's a blessing that you have family, friends online and off. An endearing support system. Carole
Carole don’t worry about a thing you can always count on us here. If you need to talk just pm me. We are all family here. Everyone from the mods to the shoop masters are extremely important part of our life since we spend so much time chatting and got to know who we are just from everyday reading comments and posts. We might not agree on things but we have a hidden bond and BWR tide us together him and the shoop masters and Mods are very essential in our daily lives. So we are here for you and everyone from this group I mentioned. They all matter to me and their well-being matters to me in all honesty and I wish them all the best in life and after!
{<redford}

Time has past every day is empty for me. I am truly in sorrow for all that have mentioned their losses. It's all so sad. It's a blessing that you have family, friends online and off. An endearing support system. Carole
We are blessed that you helped bring Mike to life. I miss his kind and friendly manner. We laughed with each other. Sometimes at goofy things. Sometimes at the absurdity of this crazy world. I feel his spirit here in this thread when I visit. Thank you. Mahalo.

Carole don’t worry about a thing you can always count on us here. If you need to talk just pm me. We are all family here. Everyone from the mods to the shoop masters are extremely important part of our life since we spend so much time chatting and got to know who we are just from everyday reading comments and posts. We might not agree on things but we have a hidden bond and BWR tide us together him and the shoop masters and Mods are very essential in our daily lives. So we are here for you and everyone from this group I mentioned. They all matter to me and their well-being matters to me in all honesty and I wish them all the best in life and after!
{<redford}
It's amazing the bond that has developed within this site. My faceless friends your dear to me.

{<redford}
WOW. You took my breath away

So very sorry, understand the pain
BWR was and continues to be an inspiration. He asked for very little while always giving all he had. He was always quietly cool, calm and classy. He lead by example. We can all try to be more like him. God bless and keep all herein. have a great, great day @carole simmons

BWR aka Mike is not an ordinary person. Let me give you an example, the man was one week or so from passing, so I complained to him about a mod. Instead of telling me, I’m sorry brother I’m not feeling good, he said let me talk to the mod. Someone else won’t even answer let alone attend to my silly request. He is/was one of a kind, a giver and a loving soul. He kept me interested in Sherdog and taught me how to forgive and endure and that’s only by email chat. I can only imagine in real person the man he was!
Though I must say his passing to the heavens brought us closer and showed us that one day you’re here the next you might not be. BWR RIP brother and nothing but love and admiration to you and yours.
<DCrying><RomeroSalute>
Sorry but it still hurts
Beautiful tribute

We are blessed that you helped bring Mike to life. I miss his kind and friendly manner. We laughed with each other. Sometimes at goofy things. Sometimes at the absurdity of this crazy world. I feel his spirit here in this thread when I visit. Thank you. Mahalo.
Fun truth: Mike made my first computer back in 90s. He warned me, Never Ever go into Reg Edit. Yup that's where I went into the unknown. Click on this click on that Blue Screen. Called Mike." I told you" go press this, go press that up and running. This went on quite a while. Always pressing buttons, very curious. Son always got me back in line. Never hello at my phone calls just "what is error msg".... Smile reflecting back at his voice tone with me. Kind of like " damm your such a pain". Now I listen everyday to tutorials he made to hear his calming knowing voice.... Carole. Mikes mom

Fun truth: Mike made my first computer back in 90s. He warned me, Never Ever go into Reg Edit. Yup that's where I went into the unknown. Click on this click on that Blue Screen. Called Mike." I told you" go press this, go press that up and running. This went on quite a while. Always pressing buttons, very curious. Son always got me back in line. Never hello at my phone calls just "what is error msg".... Smile reflecting back at his voice tone with me. Kind of like " damm your such a pain". Now I listen everyday to tutorials he made to hear his calming knowing voice.... Carole. Mikes mom

Mike helped me build my PC he basically went out of his way and helped me pick all of the components for it and told me what I needed and what I didn't need. Then when I wanted to upgrade my RAM he helped me pick out the right one and coached me through it to fit it myself.

I'm having a few issues with my PC at the minute (nothing serious) so I'm doing the research on how to do the repairs myself and upgrade my GPU and maybe CPU while I'm at it. I'm sure Mike would have been helping me do it and he is definitely here in spirit with me while I get all this sorted.

Mike helped me build my PC he basically went out of his way and helped me pick all of the components for it and told me what I needed and what I didn't need. Then when I wanted to upgrade my RAM he helped me pick out the right one and coached me through it to fit it myself.

I'm having a few issues with my PC at the minute (nothing serious) so I'm doing the research on how to do the repairs myself and upgrade my GPU and maybe CPU while I'm at it. I'm sure Mike would have been helping me do it and he is definitely here in spirit with me while I get all this sorted.

Carole, thank you for continuing to check in. It means a lot.
Being close to what was dear to my son and seeing sentiments of love is a fantastic support. Thank all, thank you for your words of encouragement, sorry, joy. Unfortunately there has been many losses. To share pain is healthy as well as joy.... Carole

Mike did not go out of his way. That's his style

Back