Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought his program with Swerve has been good. It's been 3 months and 2 PPVs.

It felt to me like he was sandwiched into the Swerve/Hangman feud. They had been carrying on their own program before the 3 way, which led to them being named dual number 1 contenders. Him and Swerve without Page has been good, but it's been relatively short. I'd like to see them have a couple of wars before the belt changes hands.

Very happy that AEW are finally dumping the dead weight. Hopefully there's more.

Waiting to hear that the Hardy’s, Miro, CJ Perry, and Keith Lee have been released as well.

I’d add Sammy Guevara and a few more but I’m thinking they may have some nepotisms working for them.

Waiting to hear that the Hardy’s, Miro, CJ Perry, and Keith Lee have been released as well.

I’d add Sammy Guevara and a few more but I’m thinking they may have some nepotisms working for them.
You're keeping them all, and adding Becky.

EDIT: oh, and I signed up to be a LEGO insider because of you. My bank account better not regret this.

You're keeping them all, and adding Becky.

EDIT: oh, and I signed up to be a LEGO insider because of you. My bank account better not regret this.

They ran out of mimics in less than 12 hours supposedly.. “this never happens” with these sorts of items some folks have said.

Mimic set was supposed to be available for a week or so.

Mimics are over!

It’s not for the titles tonight?

Semi finals =\= finals, @Sara

200w.gif

Matt Hardy had his contract run out but TK still offered him another one which he hasn't accepted yet. So don't be surprised/disappointed when Matt Hardy is back.

I'll admit that Hardy compound warfare vs Ethan Page was fun but that's about all I remember from him and it was more Stokely stealing the show.

Edit: Barely made it through the A's on the AEW roster page, it's full of random people like Aaron Solo, Action Andretti, AR Fox, and the Trustbusters guy lol, completely forgot about all those.

Last edited:
A female surfer?! Dead serious this is the worst casting in super hero history.

I dunno about that but I just wanted a kinda normal F4 movie without some of these odd choices for cast.

Suffered through the previous three shitty movies.

She could be totally awesome in the role, but Marvel’s latest has been pretty bad.

Last edited:
Adam Copeland not having his championship with him has heat with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back