Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
djbnbk1576348418.png

He ain't black black tho! He's from Colorado!

They just debuted those brand new ROH 6 man tag belts just to scrap them <lmao>

After the Bang Bang Gang win tomorrow, I'd like to see The Acclaimed turn on Billy Gunn.

I want Platinum Max fully uncorked on the mic.

After the Bang Bang Gang win tomorrow, I'd like to see The Acclaimed turn on Billy Gunn.

I want Platinum Max fully uncorked on the mic.
Don't think we'll ever get that again in AEW. The fans and wrestling media ruined it by getting Caster in trouble any time he does something slightly controversial

Don't think we'll ever get that again in AEW. The fans and wrestling media ruined it by getting Caster in trouble any time he does something slightly controversial

It actually warms my heart a little knowing how much Reddit and Wrestling Twitter hate Platinum Max over those old ass rap freestyles. <lmao>

Dude is so fucking hated it's hilarious.

It actually warms my heart a little knowing how much Reddit and Wrestling Twitter hate Platinum Max over those old ass rap freestyles. <lmao>

Dude is so fucking hated it's hilarious.
It's ridiculous. You'll have people who work for Fightful, Wrestling Observer, Wrestle Purists, etc. tweeting every time he does something saying he's dragging Bowens down and he should be suspended/fired

Takeshita should be on the PPV tomorrow instead of KOR getting a title shot and that stupid ass FTW title match with Jericho and Hook

Matter of fact before the bell even rings Takeshita should come down to the ring and kick both Hook and Jericho in the head. Get a "thank you Takeshita" chant from the crowd, take that FTW belt and place it where it belongs in a garbage can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back