News Alex Pereira wants Magomed Ankalaev next instead of Jamahal Hill

Who would be a tougher opponent for Poatan?

• Total voters
Magomed has not been very impressive to me and is not some force on the ground despite his name.
He'll still be the best wrestler/grappler Alex has ever fought tho, so that's going to be interesting

I think Ankalaev, Jan at sea level (Lol) both beat him. Possibly Krylov too.

Last edited:
The both fought at the same elevation lol so the result would be the same regardless if it was Mariana Trench or the moon
Not really. Alex arrived earlier so was better acclimated, and Jan would actually have the cardio to work and do damage from the top when Alex is on his back next time. He was so tired he pretty much just laid on top after the 1st rd when he took him down. If he has the energy like he did against Izzy, he wins that fight.

7 months its a lot unless Pereira is ok waiting, i like that fight better, even if not the toughest opponent imo.

It's the best fight to make if Hill can't fight soon. Alex has already beat Jan and Jiri so there is nobody else left but Ankalaev. I would understand if UFC didn't want to make this fight but I totally get why Alex does.

great by Alex for asking Ankalaev.
imo Ankalaev wins this but IQ of Ankalaev is not on a high level

If he calls out, and beats Ankalaev, he should also acquire the BMF belt automatically.

Sounds good. It's weird as hell that Ankalaev fought for the title, won 23 of 25 media scores and he didn't lose on the official cards, but just gets shoved back to fighting guys outside the top 5.

Ankalaev should win that, but that certainly doesn't mean he will.

Reactions: HHJ
I like it. Jiri should fight Johnny Walker.

Hill always feels like the 3rd wheel in the title picture.
Walker hasnt even had his rematch w Ankalaev yet. If Walker loses to Ank,Jiri should fight someone else like Hill Jan or a returning Rakic if he doesnt fight Ank himself.

You ladies need to pull Perieras dick out of your mouths, geez. Talk means nothing! Let him sign the dotted line and put the contract in ankalaevs face if he means it.
Hey everyone I guess we should not have any opinions on any fighter statements,because this guy gets shrinkage everytime Poatan is mentioned.

Alex got balls of titanium, hopefully magomed isn't stupid enough to ruin this by not beating Walker easily as he should have already.
What would stupidity have to do with this?

2 things:

1. Why is Hill out? Is he injured?

2. Mad respect if Alex actually fights Ankalaev next. Still very late, but glad he finally shows he doesn't want to be protected anymore.
1. Why do you think he had to give his title up???

2. Poatan has been fighting pretty often,im ok w waiting for Ank vs Walker to clear up.

Hill just wants to strike with him so that's an automatic win for Alex. Ankalaev has a very good chance at winning

1. Why do you think he had to give his title up???

2. Poatan has been fighting pretty often,im ok w waiting for Ank vs Walker to clear up.

Yeah, but that's been a while ago right. Is it still taking 7 months?

Ehh... I think they have shafted Ank long enough and protected Alex long enough. Walker vs Ank is awesome though, might as well give Walker the next shot, after. But maybe that's too much to ask.

Even though he got a shot against Jan and handled that situation poorly, I still think he has done enough. I'd be a little surprised if the UFC makes it though

Last edited:
Smart. He knows the wife-beating cunt hates Ankalaev ever since the Jan fight and that they are already set on making him wait for Jamahal Shill.

He gets to pretend he actually wants to fight the guy everyone knows would just take him down and destroy him, while knowing there is no chance U Fight Cheap actually makes that fight.
So you hate UFC

Back