News Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko will coach The Ultimate Fighter, airing in June

Who'll be the best coach?

• Alexa

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Valentina

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Holy shit it’s like they’re trying to get people to not watch this show anymore.

I've enjoyed this rivalry immensely. Looking forward to the rubber match and the prospect of some new talented recruits in UFC's WMMA roster. They could really use more good bantamweights.

I agree. Not sure who is the actual demographic for this run. If McGregor vs Chandler did poorly, this one is going to be a many levels worse in terms of viewership.
Are you telling me that we won't have a good number of Mexicans tuning in?

I've enjoyed this rivalry immensely. Looking forward to the rubber match and the prospect of some new talented recruits in UFC's WMMA roster. They could really use more good bantamweights.
Both of the weight classes this year are mens

fast forward to fights if you even bother to do that much. Bring back free alcohol to TUF
You have free alcohol in the TUF house
Last year the Power Slap TUF guys got so drunk that one of them started threatening the camera guys and saying racist stuff and got ejected from the house
It's just that MMA fighters are less reckless than 20 years ago

You have free alcohol in the TUF house
Last year the Power Slap TUF guys got so drunk that one of them started threatening the camera guys and saying racist stuff and got ejected from the house
It's just that MMA fighters are less reckless than 20 years ago
I read there was no alcohol in the TUF house, i didn't know power slap guys were in the MMA TUF

The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs. Team Shevchenko
Release
Additional information
Season chronology
Starring
Hosted byDana White
No. of contestants16
LocationLas Vegas, Nevada, United States
Original networkESPN, ESPN+
Original releaseJune 4, 2024
Filming datesMarch 2024
Previous
The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Chandler
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs. Team Shevchenko(also known as The Ultimate Fighter 32 and TUF 32) is a 2024 installment of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)-produced reality television series The Ultimate Fighter on ESPN+. Current UFC Flyweight Champion Alexa Grasso and former champion Valentina Shevchenko will serve as head coaches for the season.[1][2]

This season will feature male featherweights and middleweights. The casting call for the season ended on January 19, 2024, with the selections made in late January.[3] The filming of the season is expected to begin in March 2024.[4][5][6] The cast was officially announced on March 4, consisting of fighters from 14 different nationalities.[7]

Cast​

Coaches​

Team Grasso:
Team Shevchenko:

Fighters​

• Featherweights: Edwin Cooper Jr., Nathan Fletcher, Zygimantas Ramaska, Roedie Roets, Bekhzod Usmonov, Guillermo Torres, Kaan Ofli, and Mairon Santos.
  • Middleweights: Omran Chaaban, Shamidkhan Magomedov, Robert Valentin, Mark Hulme, Ryan Loder, Giannis Bachar, Thomas Theocharis, and Paddy McCorry.

NICE

I heard a rumor that in this season, the fighters in the house will be getting tipsy and talk shit to each other.

I CAN'T WAIT

So are these two fighting AGAIN? How many times does Alexa have to fight Valentina before she gets a new opponent?

Back