All underdog 4 fight parlay is +5365

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Cejudo, Neal, Costa, and Topuria parlay is massive odds for fights that seem like tossups. I only put $5 on it cause I bet on the fights individually too, but 3 rnds minimizes Merab's biggest advantage, andvI can't see Merab just spamming TDs to a decision against a gold medal wrestler who's a good game planner. Neal can strike with Garry, Whittaker could get bullied in the striking, and Volk is older coming off a KO loss.

The underdogs are underdogs for a reason, but these are very winnable fights for the odds.

All those fights are toss ups to me. I know who I’m pulling for but I wouldn’t be confident in any pick.

I almost bet this but Cejudo seems so unlikely to me but agree there’s still a decent chance for that return

Putting $1 now for $64 lol

—-
Edit: $5 = $100 for Neal, Costa, Topuria dogs parlay works imo

Last edited:
All those fights are toss ups to me. I know who I’m pulling for but I wouldn’t be confident in any pick.
I wouldn't have bet if they were close odds, but winning any of them and losing the other 3 is breaking even, and anything more is just free money. If I lose them all, oh well, but the odds are too good for such close fights, and winning all gets the parlay too.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have bet if they were close odds, but winning any of them and losing the other 3 is breaking even, and anything more is just free money. If I lose them all, oh well, but the odds are too good for such close fights, and winning all gets the parlay too.
Gotcha. Playing it smart. Good luck with the parlay and enjoy the fights.

I had Dern, Neal, Cejudo, and Toporia. I'm not sure what the odds were but i put $50 on it. i figured the Dern fight was gonna be the one i was most worried about and it already lost. i'm gonna re-up with the other guys. i'm staying away from the Costa/Whitaker fight though.

I had Dern, Neal, Cejudo, and Toporia. I'm not sure what the odds were but i put $50 on it. i figured the Dern fight was gonna be the one i was most worried about and it already lost. i'm gonna re-up with the other guys. i'm staying away from the Costa/Whitaker fight though.
I wouldn't be upset if Volk spoiled the parlay. I kind of think Costa over Whittaker is the most likely of the bunch.

I just looked. i actually had Illia, Neal, Henry, Dern and De Lima. +7462. i feel like it was worth a shot because i really felt like all these fights are pretty close. And i feel like Henry is going to win his fight.

I wouldn't be upset if Volk spoiled the parlay. I kind of think Costa over Whittaker is the most likely of the bunch.
I'm pulling for Volk. I just felt like it was a really good line tbh. I think Costa is probably the good side of the bet. I actually took that it will be a decision as i feel like that is the most likely outcome. It was a homerun parlay that didn't hit lol. but was fun to sweat for the short period i had it up lol.

Should of parlayed all the favorites and then when you got to the last fight hedge out

Back