Any Usman fans still left???

I like Usman and he's pretty overlooked. Was winning first Leon rematch 4 rounds until hail mary KO kick in the 5th. 2nd rematch was a foul fest with Leon really racking them up, was a close fight. Last minute fight with Khamzat and Usman had people actually arguing he won the last 2 rounds. If you think guys like Leon and Khamzat are top then Usman isn't far behind.

Awkward guy but have to respect him man, Kamaru Bless
200w.gif

Usman got some "fans" when he fought Chimaev because people hate Chimaev

kinda how Marlon Vera got a bunch of "fans" because people hate O'malley

I still like him.

Dude won 15 straight fights in the UFC. One of the best runs ever.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan but he gets big respect for his hanging tough through adversity lately. Momma Usman didn't raise no bitch.

Usman was underappreciated as champ. The second Masvidal fight shouldn't have happened but outside of that you couldn't have asked much more of the guy. He fought everyone that earned a TS while he was champ, he fought frequently and became more of a finisher after getting the belt. I don't know why everyone seemed to hate the guy.

Usman deserves all kinds of respect for putting on a great fight against Chimaev up a weight class on short notice

28-28, R2+R3 Usman. He got robbed of a draw

Usman basically fought for points while Chimaev went wild for a knockout because he done everyone in in 10 seconds. It's the highlight of his career and that says so much, in a bad way, about not Usman, but the whole UFC and its 170lb division

Nope, a hater.
I hope his career ends like Woodley's.
Hopefully, KTFO in boxing too.

<Fedor23>

I'm just a fan of that video of him in a green ugly ass looking suit and getting terribly laughed at by the dude with the camera.

Usman looked so pissed :D :D Goddamn he's insufferable. Terrific fighter though.

Back