Badger balls

Sausage, peppers and mushrooms.
Coffee with butter.
4 chicken drumsticks, kale feta w/ olive oil salad.
2x bacon

Last edited:
More sausage and peppers with mushrooms
double bacon smoked cheddar cheese

BCAA's. 10g dextrose gatorade with creatine pre fasted workout
Breakfast = sausage with mushrooms and peppers, coffee with butter, spinach, red onions and feta cheese with olive oil and a dash of pepper.

Snack = 2x chicken drumstick and 1x bacon.

Last edited:
Pre dinner snack: spinach with cheese and olive oil.

Dinner: bbq burgers with lettuce wrap.

Peppers, sausage, mushroom and onions.
Side of plain Greek yogurt.
Had a fair amount of beer on fathers day. No fucks given, i rarely get to see my pops so it was fun celebrating.

Greek yogurt with protein powder post workout.
Coffee with cream.

Had a solid lifting. I don't often dead and squat on the same day, let lone in succession but today i just felt good. 265 beltless squat followed by 315 dead beltless. Feels good not needing it to accomplish these in the same session.

Fish, asparagus. pre workout.
3rd set of 5 with 25lbs. Ignore dinky leg raise, i was bored holding the top position.

Sausage, peppers and mushrooms and onions.
post workout with creatine.

Flat white from starbucks. only 15g carb so not too pushy.
Banana pre workout.

Pendlay rows, cable rows.
20 x 15s sprints (45s off) @ 20degree incline.
The sprints felt great and loosened up my hip flexors. I also ran 3km yesterday and walked 5km today.

1 cup Plain kefir.
1 cup Plain Greek yogurt with protein powder.
Half a Fryer chicken. Onions with mushrooms as a side cooked in coconut oil.

Somehow this is still below 60g carb so i don't anticipate being kicked out of ketosis.

Last edited:
Yesterday:
Banana and 2 raw eggs.
BCAA's.
Coffee with cream.
Work.
Lunch
8 0z Burger with veggies.
Cheddar cheese x 60g
Big handful of pecans.
Dinner.
1lb Chicken and skin with onions and mushrooms in coconut oil, mashed cauliflower.
Light day since i didnt workout.
Triple distilled vodka for my headache x 4oz. Thanks to this pressure change. We also have a fire ban so my camping trip just got fucked.

Side note. Found wild turkeys in my area....hehehe

Chicken breast, mashed caulilower with olive oil.
Two eggs and 2 bacon strips with coffee.

Now to chill on Canada day. Or find food to fuck up and eat.

Camping trip over, caught some fish, swam, caught turtles and frogs with the kiddos. Raccoons tried to break into my tent where there was no food while i slept, the Idiotic animal got punched in the face hard.

Ate a lot of tenderloin (greek) , rib roasts, stuffed peppers, eggs and bacon, mushrooms and onions. And of course beer in the sun. Was a good time now back to the grind, and with new shoes i should be able to sprint more.

Honey garlic balsamic vinegar marinated pork tenderloin. 1Lb of it.

Tiny bit of white rice with cucumber, olive, feta cheese as a side.

Coffee with butter.

Coconut cluster x 3 pieces.

1 TBSP PB
butter coffee

Kale wrap w/ salsa, red pepper, mushroom, partridge. x2

2 HG sausages.
1 coffee, 3 cream 1 sugar.

Protein shake with 4 eggs, cinnamon.

Dinner will be Greek yogurt with protein powder. Maybe a sausage. Ran out of veggies.

Workout today was GVT 10x10 Delts, 10x10 Bi's, 10x10 Tri's, and 20 x 15 shrugs. Cardio run tonight at midnight in the ghetto.

2 HG sausages.
1 coffee, 3 cream 1 sugar.

Protein shake with 4 eggs, cinnamon.

Dinner will be Greek yogurt with protein powder. Maybe a sausage. Ran out of veggies.

Workout today was GVT 10x10 Delts, 10x10 Bi's, 10x10 Tri's, and 20 x 15 shrugs. Cardio run tonight at midnight in the ghetto.

Not enough imo

2 eggs 1/4 cut up bell pepper
4 pieces of whiskey bacon
1/2 cup cooked rice (25g carb)
2x vodka triple distilled. ;)

protein shake with 2 eggs w/ creatine PWO

the last of my trout fillets....FFS i need to hit the woods for a week. Not sure what to do bout din din.

Will be kicking myself out of ketosis in two weeks. Lately i've been noticing my glucose control has been better so i want to experiment with it a bit and see where it leads. This doesn't mean i'm anti low carb etc, just curious to see how my body is responding. Also, doc said i may get to come off my thyroid meds if everything looks good over the next 12 months. This doesn't happen often for hashimoto's so i'm optimistic.

Officially kicking myself out of ketosis next week on the 6th when i start my new job. Will be interesting to see what happens. In the mean time...

Turkey meatballs x 8 in marinara with parmesan cheese.
Mixed veggies.
Bit of rice.
Pea protein shake with 1/2 banana and cashew milk.
Butter in coffee.
Two spicy pepperrettes from the butcher. I love my new butcher and neighborhood, no more ghetto for me.

Out of ketosis but still moderately low carb. Going well, haven't gained any weight yet. Currently at 149-152 range.

Beef heart skewers in honey garlic balsamic vinegar. Yellow pepper and onion and mushrooms.
Coffee with cinnamon.
Powdered peanut butter, whey, banana, cashew mil shake.
Real caesar salad.
1.5 sausages.
Plain greek yogurt 250ml
10 Dates.

Been a while since I had a lot of time to post, been very sporadic lately.

Mixed peppers, plum tomatoes with sausage and onions, seasoned with rosemary, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a slow cooker or 4 hours.
Coffee and some left over bacon.

Some turkey meatloaf with frank's red hot, surprisingly good.

Back