Bellator new Signings thread

alibi idris is negotiating with Bellator, could be the first new flyweight signed

Tweet makes it look like he's the old dude.

Idiris was arguably the third best flyweight on the Kazakh scene, just the two better ones were Maksum and Almabaev, so he's still very good and would be a good pickup.

Tweet makes it look like he's the old dude.

Idiris was arguably the third best flyweight on the Kazakh scene, just the two better ones were Maksum and Almabaev, so he's still very good and would be a good pickup.
The old guy is their head coach, he also coaches Zhalgas and a bunch of other Kazakh guys

it’s an interview with the head coach

Some girl called Aysia Cortez got added to the roster, hasn't debuted yet but is a Flyweight

Some girl called Aysia Cortez got added to the roster, hasn't debuted yet but is a Flyweight

3-0 as an ammy, one win by split decision. Doesn't look obvious why they've signed her off a quick glance.

So I guess that’s a good sign that Bellator isn’t going under just yet
They are doing their due diligence of keeping their roster as is so buyers can be more attractive…. But I don’t see them staying with Viacom/CBS this is a sellers move … they have abandoned this promotion… barely 0 promos on their schedule, social media or boxing shows … imo

So I guess that’s a good sign that Bellator isn’t going under just yet

Whether they remain Bellator or get folded into PFL or some other company, I doubt Pettis would have re-signed without an idea of the company's future.

As for the company's side, they have to keep operating as if they are going to exist. They've signed and re-signed other fighters. Often fighters who just had recent deals. I mentioned that being odd last year. As if thy were locking in guys for a sale.

We shall see. I still believe it's going to end up with PFL in the end, even though I don't want that.

why on earth would you resign with Bellator right now.

Back