Cage Warriors, MMA, betting thread, UFC Fight Pass đź’Ş

For what it’s worth, Clamp did have to withdraw from their previous scheduled fight due to “medical emergency” per Abdenabi’s instagram page. No idea what the particular issue was

I'm looking at Englin -200 and Clamp -155

I see Englin keeping the fight on the feet and being much faster and more technical. Evans striking defence is covering up and standing still...

Over triple the pro experience and a much stronger resume for Clamp

I see Clamp having grappling sucess here and I think his striking is better also. Abdenabi's full most recent fight is on his IG. He was easily taken down and getting controlled from top position while showing no bottom game for the entire first round and half the second round untill his opponent gassed, turtled and gave up the RNC.

Am I cashing? Going to parlay them with some UFC stuff.
I like Ghasson. He is better at dealing with pressure. Clamp isn't going to fight for your money, if he doesn't get the sub and gets hit with one of those big swings from Ghasson, I expect him to fold like a cheap tent.

Ghasson has average grappling but he is bulky and strong, not easy to submit those types. I seen Clamp lose top position against weaker cans, he will likely give up top and start getting blasted. Unless Ghasson just gasses out and gets put on his back to a decision . Clamp wins if Ghasson has a flat performance, but Ghasson can win just playing it safe and picking shots and anticipating the takedown, easier said than done, but i think Clamp is not a full timer, long gaps in between his last couple of fights.

edit: Ghasson last fought 2019 so gaps too.

Last edited:
I like Ghasson. He is better at dealing with pressure. Clamp isn't going to fight for your money, if he doesn't get the sub and gets hit with one of those big swings from Ghasson, I expect him to fold like a cheap tent.

Ghasson has average grappling but he is bulky and strong, not easy to submit those types. I seen Clamp lose top position against weaker cans, he will likely give up top and start getting blasted. Unless Ghasson just gasses out and gets put on his back to a decision . Clamp wins if Ghasson has a flat performance, but Ghasson can win just playing it safe and picking shots and anticipating the takedown, easier said than done, but i think Clamp is not a full timer, long gaps in between his last couple of fights.

edit: Ghasson last fought 2019 so gaps too.

There are red flags on both sides forsure I'm just not finding anyway to make a case for Ghasson.

In terms of size their weigh in faceoff is on Cagewarriors IG... Height is almost equal and Clamp looks much more jacked/muscle bound.

Last edited:
There are red flags on both sides forsure I'm just not finding anyway to make a case for Ghasson.

In terms of size their weigh in faceoff is on Cagewarriors IG... Height is almost equal and Clamp looks much more jacked/muscle bound.
yeah true, it could vary well be a coin flip . Ghassan trains at tiger muay thai. Got his blue belt 3 years ago, so how much grappling has improved since then, maybe a purple belt . He has flaws in td defense so its possible, but both guys are can beaters. Ghassan hasn't tasted a loss yet. leaning on the side.

Clamp has been bet to -200 and Englin is -230 now.

Anyone have any thoughts on the ME? Bonner is +125 now

Clamp has been bet to -200 and Englin is -230 now.

Anyone have any thoughts on the ME? Bonner is +125 now
Dog or pass in main. Considering fading the Clamp train. I get that the other dude has horrid TDD, he hasent fought in years and now has a purple belt, Clamp is a bum himself and 35 + seems fragile. If he dosent finish him on the ground the dog will have value.

Vertila + Ahady 750 to win 619
Ghassan KO 150 to win 600

Dog or pass in main. Considering fading the Clamp train. I get that the other dude has horrid TDD, he hasent fought in years and now has a purple belt, Clamp is a bum himself and 35 + seems fragile. If he dosent finish him on the ground the dog will have value.

Yeah I can't say there aren't huge red flags for Clamp (he had brain surgery according to his IG) and he was TKO'ed In his last fight but I think Chuck Campbell is considerably more powerful and more skilled then Ghassan.

image-210.png

Middleweight: Darren Stewart (183.6lbs) vs Matt Bonner (185.6lbs)

Is Darren the favorite because of his name, or because he's actually better than Matt? Matt has never been finished in 8 losses, he has the size advantage, and is more of a finisher than Darren. No idea about who has the longer reach since I can't find Matt's reach anywhere, but Darren only has a 74 inch reach.

Matt gets a title shot if he wins, I assume Darren does too, but not 100% sure on the latter.

Putting a small bet on Stephanie Evans at 2.65.. her opponent beat a bunch of bums

Cage Warriors 156

I just got home in time for the main card. The first two underdogs on the prelims won their fight Ndiaye +175 and Evans +150.

Anyone have a lean in the Darren Stewart fight? I don't know anyone on this card aside from Darren, and he's average af.

Edit: I added $10 on Matt Bonner +110 for some action. I am hoping his size will be the difference in this fight.

Last edited:
Great comeback by Eglin. Too bad there's no live betting for this event or else I would've made a lot of money on his R2 comeback.

Beautiful start to the day for me... Dam that was a sweaty round 1 for Eglin but thankfully his opponent only had the gas to do that for round one.

Clamp fight looked how I expected more or less... feel like a shark getting him at -155

Webb +105 at dog odds against Stanton is tempting. He dominated the first fight winning 30-26 with ease so I don’t really see what’s gonna change. Also I haven’t dug that deep yet but Fleminas at +130 and Quadrian at -160 also have my interest

On these two dogs, not huge plays or anything... Wouldn't mind another pick or two to have a little side round robin going anyone have any plays/opinions for this card!?
Screenshot_20230719_093234_Samsung Internet.jpg

*Mearns missed weight by 5lbs but the fight is still on.... he looks to be in good shape on his IG so this has to be a significant advantage... still waiting for pictures from the weigh ins to come out.

Last edited:
Back