Chandler vs Diaz for the inaugural 165lb title?

I don’t think it should be the main event to 300 , but I’d certainly be interested to see it

That would be faker than the BMF title, at least Gaethje and Poirier were top 5.
I don't get the logic in this, if it is a belt that gets defended (and I know it's a bif "if"). BMF was a one and done token.

By this logic, every time they made a new division in the past, then it was fake.

Or do you mean, it is solely "fake" because of who would fight to be the inaugural champ?

if they add divisions, it's over. truly the definition of over saturated nonsense, what they said they would never do or become. 165 / 175, hell nah. no need. if anything, they need to go back to acquiring TALENT, cutting the roster, cutting the amount of filler events, and then go back to the Mohegan Sun Arena, air force bases, old school style/feel.

the talent pool is already small and u guys want new weight classes? lmao

Lol idiot. You're a 2020 account, so by that logic you wouldn't know how good Nate is either. And no, beating a shot Tony doesn't make you good in 2023. Or do you want to give Paddy Pimblett a title shot too?

I watched Nate in his prime when he beat Cerrone and Miller to earn a title shot, then got dominated by Bendo. That was Nate at his very best. Prime Nate was not championship level and he's significantly worse now, not even good enough to be ranked.
just reminded me of Jim miller almost biting his own tongue off in that choke

I think this is a great main event for UFC 300. Furthermore, this can be done as the NSAC recognizes 165lbs as a valid weight class.

This sets up the winner vs McGregor which would break all sorts of records and might even break 3M PPV Buys. Give Conor time to heal properly and let these healthy boys get in there!

What do hardcores think of this bout?

Islam vs Edwards for 165 would be great

the current weight classes will not change. so get used to it. of course Diaz and mcgregor are no longer top ten fighters. not sure Nate ever was.

Back