Media Colby Covington: "Ian Garry Hasn't Shown Me He's Serious, STILL Have Unfinished Business With Leon"

I don't even know what you mean by this.
Look at his past events. When is the last time he has a comain in his events. He is greedy and he doesn’t allow others to eat off his popularity.

Look at his past events. When is the last time he has a comain in his events. He is greedy and he doesn’t allow others to eat off his popularity.
He has had a co-main for every one

He has had a co-main for every one
No he doesn’t. He doesn’t share billing with those people. Comain isn’t just the fight before the main event. They are promoted as the co main event. They are on the poster.

No he doesn’t. He doesn’t share billing with those people. Comain isn’t just the fight before the main event. They are promoted as the co main event. They are on the poster.
So Garry is too big to Co-Main for McGregor but not big enough to Co-Main for anyone else?

The fact that Garry is Irish might sway McGregor.

I think the UFC is liking Garry vs Colby and that is what I'm expecting to see. Those two will drum up a lot of interest before the fight with their mouths.

Not without 2 wins. The rankings protected him and kept him as the perpetual number 2 while he ducked contenders but he'll have to fight them this time around. He can't coast off losing a close title fight anymore.
I hope you are right. I can see him getting a shot off one win. But who knows.

I hope you are right. I can see him getting a shot off one win. But who knows.

He's not the only name in his division anymore. A few years ago when he was using his mouth to sell fights the other contenders were Burns, Leon and Belal, none of whom talked shit or had much hype behind them. Now there's Shavkat, JDM, and Garry. Pretty sure his Dana White privilege days are over. Dana said it himself, he looks slow and old. Nobodies gonna be clamoring for him to fight for a title unless he earns.

I always advocate for the Poirier vs. Covington fight, and think that was the way to go rather than have Dustin get another undeserved title shot.

They're both in the same position in their division really, and have personal beef.

I guess the Garry fight is the way to go, but if not, Burns would work.
Shit take. Dustin actually fights.

Back