Media Colby Covington: "Ian Garry Hasn't Shown Me He's Serious, STILL Have Unfinished Business With Leon"

Lol he's really gonna duck Ian Garry isn't he

Eyeing 38 year old Gilbert Burns I assume? Good matchup he can win and sit out for 2 years demanding a title shot.

He really doesn't realize that fight vs Leon is one of the biggest shits inside the octagon in recent years. Maybe 20% of his single digit IQ fanbase has stuck around for him but 80% of his fanbase has moved on, they don't care. Colby doesn't even get views on youtube anymore.

Lol he's really gonna duck Ian Garry isn't he

Eyeing 38 year old Gilbert Burns I assume? Good matchup he can win and sit out for 2 years demanding a title shot.

He really doesn't realize that fight vs Leon is one of the biggest shits inside the octagon in recent years. Maybe 20% of his single digit IQ fanbase has stuck around for him but 80% of his fanbase has moved on, they don't care. Colby doesn't even get views on youtube anymore.
Honestly him vs Sean Brady would be a fun scrap.

But knowing Colby he might call out Wonderboy or Neil Magny lol.

Colby is becoming a joke
I liled him because he was a true warrior against Usman but now he is just annoying

Shavkat if they're not giving him a title shot, Jack Della or Brady IMO

I've seen you guys do/say much stupider shit for money so I don't blame him.

Colby isn't going to face him. He wants main or co-main event status. Ian Garry isn't quite there yet. Garry doesn't even have a crazy social media following.

Colby hasn't won a fight in a long time but he has a track record of selling PPVs. That terrible comment about Leon's dad burning in hell sold quite a bit of PPVs.

He needs to fight Garry or Brady or fuck off.

I would also throw Shavkat and/or Belal into the mix, but both of them should -- in theory -- be moving on to bigger and better things already.

Colby isn't going to face him. He wants main or co-main event status. Ian Garry isn't quite there yet. Garry doesn't even have a crazy social media following.

Colby hasn't won a fight in a long time but he has a track record of selling PPVs. That terrible comment about Leon's dad burning in hell sold quite a bit of PPVs.
Garry has 514k Instagram followers, that's a sizeable following for a guy who just got into the top 10, moreso than Colby himself had when he first fought for the title. And considering Colby is ducking Shavkat I'm not sure who you think he can fight.

Garry is 7-0 in the UFC. He has absolutely reached PPV co-main status.

With the right matchmaking he could main event a Fight Night IMO.

Garry has 514k Instagram followers, that's a sizeable following for a guy who just got into the top 10, moreso than Colby himself had when he first fought for the title. And considering Colby is ducking Shavkat I'm not sure who you think he can fight.
It is not about rankings. One guy is a PPV seller and on his way out. It isn’t going to go down this way.

It is not about rankings. One guy is a PPV seller and on his way out. It isn’t going to go down this way.
List the names that Colby could fight instead. Garry is undefeated, 7-0 in the UFC with a sizeable social media following. Garry is the best he can do coming off a terrible performance and a loss. Who else is out there?

Garry is 7-0 in the UFC. He has absolutely reached PPV co-main status.

With the right matchmaking he could main event a Fight Night IMO.
He can’t sell a PPV yet. It really is that simple. It’s not something I prefer but it’s just the way the company does business.

Colby can also afford to sit out and pick a fight that pays out the most. I believe MVP might get the matchup if he fights soon. He has an existing fan base and this is before the UFC starts hyping him. All he needs is a highlight so they can make a trailer.

Last edited:
Back