Conor, If you're reading this Ido Portal can save you

As weird as it is to admit, the best Conor we ever saw did play touch butt with a dork in a park. I can't prove it was one of the keys to Conor's success, but the dude hasn't been the same since Ido left.

Conor you just don't move the same after you stopped your movement training.

When Ido Portal was there with you, you were something else

giphy.gif

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

Why did you get rid of him? Because some hood weirdo like Nate made some touch butt remark??? He was key to your success.

Ido-hand.gif

Ido was revolutionary in his movement system and when you got rid of him you became what you once saw your self as being something above, a stuck in the mud boxer

mcgregor-poirier.gif

With Ido Portal:

4e94a44f0763f820541ea5deb1b237b4_w200.gif

I’m glad I clicked this shitty thread to see the gif of Dustin dancing the Dabka with the Saudis.

Lol at you thinking a man with over half a billion dollars in businesses wants to win a world title now after his unretired leg got shattered and held together with a metal rod.
He’s just competing for fun dude.

Even though Ido's teachings are obviously just a streamlined way for him to scam and bang bored rich folk, he may have unwittingly had a positive effect on Conor's style.

Although his current stuck in the mud style is more than likely just a side effect of him being too loaded (financially and chemically) to bother eating his greens in the gym.

Hahah, well said - the man bun is a dead giveaway that Portal is just looking to fuck. That being said focusing on movement in the abstract like Ido purports is a good idea. Not too different from GSP training gymnastics.

Agreed as well that it's more likely a silk sheets problem.

Reactions: kuf
It amusing to see that most Conor super fans have no clue what it was that made him such a force.

Reactions: HHJ
That was the best era of conor. Throwing spinning hook kicks etc. boxing connor sucks

Lol I always thought it was smart for Conor to use him. But everyone thought it was stupid cos they actually think that moving better wasn't good for you. Somehow .

Even though Ido's teachings are obviously just a streamlined way for him to scam and bang bored rich folk, he may have unwittingly had a positive effect on Conor's style.

Although his current stuck in the mud style is more than likely just a side effect of him being too loaded (financially and chemically) to bother eating his greens in the gym.
What the fuck are you talking about. Unwittingly?? He helped make him move better which is what he said he was trying to do and why Conor hired him, doofus.

As much as we all mocked that dude Conor really was at his peak with him. Then again, he was also young, hungry, and not wealthy. That makes a big difference. Conor is fat and happy and partying his ass off now and has been for years and now he's fighting Father Time too. The guy really should just retire. I just think he's finally accepting that he hasn't transcended MMA and his fame is still very much tied to him being a fighter... or at least pretending to be one. Whether or not he ever actually fights again is still very much up in the air for me.

As much as we all mocked that dude Conor really was at his peak with him. Then again, he was also young, hungry, and not wealthy. That makes a big difference. Conor is fat and happy and partying his ass off now and has been for years and now he's fighting Father Time too. The guy really should just retire. I just think he's finally accepting that he hasn't transcended MMA and his game is still very much tied to him being a fighter... or at least pretending to be one. Whether or not he ever actually fights again is still very much up in the air for me.
I didn't mock him. I mocked those who didn't like him just cos how he looked and because it was Conor using him.

I didn't mock him. I mocked those who didn't like him just cos how he looked and because it was Conor using him.
playing touch butt in the park with that dork with the ponytail was a fucking all-time classic LOL

Do you even Diaz bro?
Bro they need to do the trilogy
Maybe Conor can replace him with Joshua Fabia going forward
Difference is Fabia was a fraud
I’m glad I clicked this shitty thread to see the gif of Dustin dancing the Dabka with the Saudis.

Lol at you thinking a man with over half a billion dollars in businesses wants to win a world title now after his unretired leg got shattered and held together with a metal rod.
He’s just competing for fun dude.
He was having more fun winning with ido around

What the fuck are you talking about. Unwittingly?? He helped make him move better which is what he said he was trying to do and why Conor hired him, doofus.
Correlation versus causation. Maybe the fact that Conor was obsessed enough with improving that he sought out any possible form of training was the real factor for his success, not the touchbutt in and on itself you nitwit.

Correlation versus causation. Maybe the fact that Conor was obsessed enough with improving that he sought out any possible form of training was the real factor for his success, not the touchbutt in and on itself you nitwit.

People who are focused on excellence seek out Ido Portal.

Yeah maybe...if you completely ignore the actual training and it's obvious benefits, which is moving better, which is obviously what he did when he had him.

Back