Conor is gonna MURDER Mikey Chandler btw.

TS is so certain of this that he will immediately post his betting slip. Right now. He's going to prove how serious and for real he is by betting the house on Conor. It's such a sure thing, right? Free money!

Show us that slip, TS. Where you at @Istryker ?

4years-ago-in-the-past.gif

Don't let the antics and roadhouse BS fool you, he's still a killer, the only guys who beat him are absolute killers (Dustin, Khabib). A lot of people have been turned off by the fight due to the wait time but but here's the FACTS.

Micheal Chandler issa 5'8 wrestle boxer with .5 rounds of cardio that's almost 40 years old, with a ton of mileage. That also just so happens to be 2-3 in the big boy leagues.

This is tailor made for Connie.

GOD BLESS THE CHAMP CHAMP

MCGREGOR KO-1

It is possible.
It's a 4 year thing.
Las time Conor "murdered" someone was in 2020, 4 years ago.
It's was aging Cowboy's corpse, but hey, it was someone.
Before that, it was in 2016, when he "murdered" Eddie. So another 4 years.
So maybe 2024 it's his year.

Every 4 years he "murders" someone.

Sure, in these 8 years Conor got:
- raped by Khabib
- KTFO by Poirier
- submitted by Nate
- verbally raped by Eddie, a guy with pretty bad trash talk - "You were on welfare, bro! You ain't no men, you took welfare. Don't talk about money, you took money from single mothers"
- verbally raped by Nate, a guy who might or might not really speak English - "touch butt with that dork in the park"

But hey, he might "murder" Chandler, a guy who is 1-3 right now.

Conor is just too unpredictable at this point. He isn't Jon Jones.

I'd take him over Chandler, hell, I'd take him over a LOT of guys at LW but he's undersized at WW.

He'd be a great asset to the UFC for "fun" fights. He coulda fought Masvidal, Diaz 3, Chandler, Max, just tons of options if he took any of this seriously.

No shit. The whole point is the UFC is getting Conor back to his roots, beating up .500 record midget brawlers to make the pro wrestling fangirl dorks cream their panties and think Conor is the best in the world.

The fact that we are buying into this fight shows just how stale the game has become.
Conrad's last run of decent form was a few decades ago and Chandler is a never-has-been company guy.

Game is stale, lads.

Ok... I just saw Road House the other night.

Good Lord.

I was genuinely embarrassed and I don't even like the guy.

Poor Chandler thinking to himself: He put me off a year for this ?!?!?!?

It's sad... Even though Dustin dispatched him twice, Conor had lightening still....

Can you un-bloat that much muscle in the upper body ?

Too bad... He was fun in the cage.

Chandler has a style that could easily play into Conor’s hands if he’s not careful.

He’s kinda plodding and linear with heavy hands but not too diverse strikes.

Chandler unfortunately doesn’t use his wrestling nearly enough, maybe that will change with the Conor fight but who knows?

However, Conor has gotten it into his mind that he’s a boxer now and while I would still say he’s the superior boxer to Chandler, he has drastically reduced the diversity of his strikes.

Conor also has very questionable cardio.

I can totally see Chandler walking into a counter straight left however.

Is a movie star having beef with a city in Arizona really news for an mma forum?

no fighter comes back from that kind of injury and beats better opposition. never has happened. this is purely money grab, pure PPV / ESPN+ subscription fights now. Canner is done. he'll half ass his training against other irish unknowns and then will get folded against the weight of chandlers testifying might.

The only one that cares about this match is Mike Chandler

I thought all you people were gone. Or at least smart enough not to post this nonsense anymore. You’re completely disregarding everything we know about Conor since he fought Floyd.

It’s no act, or gimmick. The guy has clear and obvious addictions issues. He is NOWHERE NEAR where he was in 2016. That’s 8 years ago, man. This isn’t strictly about time off, or inactivity. It’s everything else, including inactivity.

The “murder” part is completely possible. Conor threatened to off Dustin, his wife, and children. Which is why I’m always amazed the guy has any fans at all. How do you cheer for a lowlife, like that?

1712856397830.gif

I thought all you people were gone. Or at least smart enough not to post this nonsense anymore. You’re completely disregarding everything we know about Conor since he fought Floyd.

It’s no act, or gimmick. The guy has clear and obvious addictions issues. He is NOWHERE NEAR where he was in 2016. That’s 8 years ago, man. This isn’t strictly about time off, or inactivity. It’s everything else, including inactivity.

The “murder” part is completely possible. Conor threatened to off Dustin, his wife, and children. Which is why I’m always amazed the guy has any fans at all. How do you cheer for a lowlife, like that?

View attachment 1038784
Would give you three likes if i could... one for the first two points one for the third and one for Lucy!!!

Back