Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

A lot of the efficacy of the protests during the Civil Rights movement was because there was, at least some, implicit threat of violence.

Yeah, against the protesters. That's what made them visceral to the public was seeing people actually BE brutalized in the streets while being denied rights. I'm not sure what you might believe you're referring to but the bulk of marches for black rights were peaceful until the Cops showed up

Last edited:
Crush the protesting students, crush the marxist teachers that support them, defund the colleges that refuse to break them. They all pretty much see America as a Dystopic Fascist-leaning oppressor so might as well oppress them till it hurts, truly hurts.

Yeah!! In order to prove we arent a fascist dystopia we must do fascism!! That'll show them

Yeah!! In order to prove we arent a fascist dystopia we must do fascism!! That'll show them
It's been one of those kinds of days. Tomorrow I will likely feel much less like crushing protestors and the revolutionary spirit. One reason I should never have any sort of political power. On the right day it's "fuck the government!" on the wrong day it"s "Set the dogs on them, break out the tear gas and where are the fucking stun batons that DARPA promised?".

It's been one of those kinds of days. Tomorrow I will likely feel much less like crushing protestors and the revolutionary spirit. One reason I should never have any sort of political power. On the right day it's "fuck the government!" on the wrong day it"s "Set the dogs on them, break out the tear gas and where are the fucking stun batons that DARPA promised?".

Okay I can empathize with that.

Well, except for aggressive militant vegans and climate protestors that block streets. I pretty much want to stun baton both those groups every day.

I understand the sentiment, but I dont give a f*ck about street blocking. It's a trademark American means of civil disruption, which is the reason it was targeted for specific ire from those who would systemically censor dissent:

I understand the sentiment, but I dont give a f*ck about street blocking. It's a trademark American means of civil disruption, which is the reason it was targeted for specific ire from those who would systemically censor dissent:

I have no problem with a protest march, at least the people involved are actually moving toward something rather than simply parking their butts on the road and just blocking traffic all day. Those that just sit and block traffic I have absolutely no sympathy for regardless of the cause of their protest and would simply tut tut anyone that ran through them.

I have no problem with a protest march, at least the people involved are actually moving toward something rather than simply parking their butts on the road and just blocking traffic all day. Those that just sit and block traffic I have absolutely no sympathy for regardless of the cause of their protest and would simply tut tut anyone that ran through them.
In Georgia...we call them speed bumps. Blocking traffic should be considered a terrorist act and can endanger emergency personal...and besides that it does absouletly nothing. Fuck those worthless assholes. Either way just doing my daily check in...Is this age old conflict over yet because so pamphlet protesters are disrupting kids education and blocking roadways?

Yeah, against the protesters. That's what made them visceral to the public was seeing people actually BE brutalized in the streets while being denied rights. I'm not sure what you might believe you're referring to but the bulk of marches for black rights were peaceful until the Cops showed up

Two things can be true at once. What you said is true too.

During the Occupy Wall Street protests a few years back, people posing as protesters (agent provocateurs) started shit so that the cops can come and forcefully break it up and arrest people.

Two things can be true at once. What you said is true too.

During the Occupy Wall Street protests a few years back, people posing as protesters (agent provocateurs) started shit so that the cops can come and forcefully break it up and arrest people.

Not really Bro. There wasnt much perceived threat of violence from black marches for very long. The moment there was, legislation was passed to disarm them and their main militant organization was disbanded and a key leader assassinated.

Not really Bro. There wasnt much perceived threat of violence from black marches for very long. The moment there was, legislation was passed to disarm them and their main militant organization was disbanded and a key leader assassinated.
And fast forward to the riots or "protests" of 2020...how times have changed when you actually focus on the present.

And fast forward to the riots or "protests" of 2020...how times have changed when you actually focus on the present.

I'd quote you what law enforcement themselves said of those protests, but you'd dismiss it to carry on with your typical "minorities bad" routine.

Well, at least the kids care about something important.

Kids? Using POS paid agitators again filling Brandon's Bee Ell M destructive role, enacting the textbook violent and demoralizing play on society - just like last time.

I'd quote you what law enforcement themselves said of those protests, but you'd dismiss it to carry on with your typical "minorities bad" routine.
They weren't protests and were far from peaceful.....I got no problem with "minorities" and grew up around them most of my entire life in fact I was the "minority" at times.....But I didn't hang with self victimized race baiting "Minorities" who act like queens and sound like the bitches from the View and blame their personal inadequacies on the Past.

Kids? Using POS paid agitators again filling Brandon's Bee Ell M destructive role, enacting the textbook violent and demoralizing play on society - just like last time.
They are nothing but Pamphlet Protesters and they'll be used over and over again..... They do more harm for their cause then good. Protesting in 2024 is such a joke and it once served a purpose but its just dumb at this point.

Watching Cali, Harvard, Columbia, Michigan, Ohio, and many other campus's No Go Zone drama should get stopped, quickly, doing whatever it takes.

Speech from violent, antagonistic, masked people making death threats should have consequences. The answer of "what' is far beyond me.

They weren't protests and were far from peaceful.....I got no problem with "minorities" and grew up around them most of my entire life in fact I was the "minority" at times.....But I didn't hang with self victimized race baiting "Minorities" who act like queens and sound like the bitches from the View and blame their personal inadequacies on the Past.

"My best friends were black!!"

They are finding when they break up these zones that most of the occupants, by huge margins, are not students. They are Soros funded advocates.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

A network of “fellows” for a Soros-funded group are at the heart of protests on college campuses nationwide.

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

college-protestsNEWX_371150.jpg

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

Read more....

=======================================================

The Soros funded groups are paying for it and organizing it. I'll bet that doesn't get reported in the MSM.

If they are not students and putting up tents / areas on campus, they need to go.

Watching Cali, Harvard, Columbia, Michigan, Ohio, and many other campus's No Go Zone drama should get stopped, quickly, doing whatever it takes.

Speech from violent, antagonistic, masked people making death threats should have consequences. The answer of "what' is far beyond me.
This unprecedented take on the protests definitely warranted it's own thread.

Back