Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

You can’t see the tip of the flag. It’s above the line of sight of the phone and clearly goes towards her intentionally. Its obviously not an eye stabbing but you can’t tell if he pokes her from that video.

🙄 This is why I typically avoid your posts. Excuses galore. She went on multiple media outlets greatly exaggerating an alleged stabbing and even wrote articles on it. Said she went to the hospital.

We all have eyeballs. She's falsely playing victim.

🙄 This is why I typically avoid your posts. Excuses galore. She went on multiple media outlets greatly exaggerating an alleged stabbing and even wrote articles on it. Said she went to the hospital.

We all have eyeballs. She's falsely playing victim.
Again you have no way of knowing if she actually got poked in the eye by that flag. Or if it was intentional. That’s not an excuse it’s a fact. It’s typical of you to just assume the anti Israel stance and pretend you know the truth when you don’t.

You’ll make an excuse as to why the flag goes right towards her instead of just walking by.

The NYT correction to their initial article stated the following:

A video of the incident shows a flag hit her face; it does not clearly show that a demonstrator jammed a flag in her eye.

I wouldn’t expect you to have the same integrity to acknowledge the video doesn’t confirm either way. You’ll insist it didn’t hit her.

Again you have no way of knowing if she actually got poked in the eye by that flag. Or if it was intentional. That’s not an excuse it’s a fact. It’s typical of you to just assume the anti Israel stance and pretend you know the truth when you don’t.

You’ll make an excuse as to why the flag goes right towards her instead of just walking by.

The NYT correction to their initial article stated the following:

A video of the incident shows a flag hit her face; it does not clearly show that a demonstrator jammed a flag in her eye.

I wouldn’t expect you to have the same integrity to acknowledge the video doesn’t confirm either way. You’ll insist it didn’t hit her.

Did Fox News and all the other outlets make a correction? I think not.

If you showed that raw video to a 100 people, 90% + of them would say she's full of shit.

Did Fox News and all the other outlets make a correction? I think not.
What? The NYT originally suggested she was definitively poked. The correction noted we don’t have definitive evidence. Yet YOU think you do. You don’t. That’s a fact.
If you showed that raw video to a 100 people, 90% + of them would say she's full of shit.
I’d say you’re full of shit. The video clearly shows the flag being pushed towards her face. We don’t see where the tip touches her. As the times noted. Anyone saying the video is proof she wasn’t hit in the eye is lying. Not that you care.

What? The NYT originally suggested she was definitively poked. The correction noted we don’t have definitive evidence. Yet YOU think you do. You don’t. That’s a fact.

WTF are you even saying.

I’d say you’re full of shit. The video clearly shows the flag being pushed towards her face. We don’t see where the tip touches her. As the times noted. Anyone saying the video is proof she wasn’t hit in the eye is lying. Not that you care.

Stop wasting my time with this stupid shit.

I have eyeballs and so does everyone else. Anybody can see the video and judge for themselves.

WTF are you even saying.

Stop wasting my time with this stupid shit.

Anybody can see the video and judge for themselves.
Anyone can watch the video and then lie about what it shows. Like you did. Agreed.

Anyone can watch the video and then lie about what it shows. Like you did. Agreed.

This is why I call you a time wasting dipshit. You didn't even want to acknowledge this was the incident in the first place until someone pointed the audio at the end. You automatically want to discount it when it's obvious.

No one has to believe me. They can watch the video for themselves.

It's obvious to me she's fake playing victim. You're not going to agree no matter what. So stop wasting my time.

This is why I call you a time wasting dipshit. You didn't even want to acknowledge this was the incident in the first place until someone pointed the audio at the end. You automatically want to discount it when it's obvious.

No one has to believe me. They can watch the video for themselves.

It's obvious to me she's fake playing victim. You're not going to agree no matter what. So stop wasting my time.

You posting it again doesn’t magically produce a video showing where the flag hits her face.

Like I said, I didn’t expect you to have the integrity to acknowledge the video doesn’t show what you’re trying to claim as a fact.

You posting it again doesn’t magically produce a video showing where the flag hits her face.

Like I said, I didn’t expect you to have the integrity to acknowledge the video doesn’t show what you’re trying to claim as a fact.

Like I said - People can judge for themselves. She's obviously playing victim claiming she had to go the hospital. Video says it all.

This is why I avoid replying to you - always devolves into some stupid immature back and forth. The other poster was right about you - you use the tactic of trying to wear people out by rehashing the same things over and over.

Like I said - People can judge for themselves. She's obviously playing victim claiming she had to go the hospital. Video says it all.

This is why I avoid replying to you - always devolves into some stupid immature back and forth. The other poster was right about you - you use the tactic of trying to wear people out by rehashing the same things over and over.
The video doesn’t show where the flag hits her. That’s a fact. I don’t know if you’ve ever been poked in the eye or had a scratched cornea….

Posters like you don’t like to be held accountable for blatantly lying.

The video doesn’t show where the flag hits her. That’s a fact. I don’t know if you’ve ever been poked in the eye or had a scratched cornea….

Posters like you don’t like to be held accountable for blatantly lying.

What you're going to report me for "lying" LOL ok there. You're the one "lying" to me. The video doesn't show any hit at all since it doesn't show her face or any part of her body.

Stop wasting my time. You obviously have a different interpretation of the video. I do not agree.

Last edited:
What you're going to report me for "lying" LOL ok there. You're the one "lying" to me. The video doesn't show any hit at all since it doesn't show her face or any part of her body.

Stop wasting my time. You obviously have a different interpretation of the video. I do not agree.

This was the post you first responded to:
i honestly didn't have the audio on. i heard the very end just now. not that you can tell very well where the flag went - it does look like flag was intentionally moved towards her.
That is absolutely true. The video shows the flag intentionally moving towards her. And we can’t see where it hits her.

Your reply was this
The flag obviously just lightly brushed her phone. What we're seeing is the view from her phone camera, not her eyes. Obvious lie is obvious by her.
And this is absolutely false. Suggesting the video shows the flag lightly brushing her phone when you can’t even see the top of the flag is blatantly lying. So now you deflect, misdirect, anything but actually acknowledge we don’t see where the flag touches her. Because you’ve made up your mind that the “Jewish Yale student” is lying and faking being a victim.

This was the post you first responded to:

That is absolutely true. The video shows the flag intentionally moving towards her. And we can’t see where it hits her.

Your reply was this

And this is absolutely false. Suggesting the video shows the flag lightly brushing her phone when you can’t even see the top of the flag is blatantly lying. So now you deflect, misdirect, anything but actually acknowledge we don’t see where the flag touches her. Because you’ve made up your mind that the “Jewish Yale student” is lying and faking being a victim.

You're rehashing the same shit over and over. We're not going to agree . Anyone can watch the video.

Last edited:
We're not going to agree. Anyone can watch the video. You're an excuse maker to me.
Can you at least acknowledge that in the video, we can’t see where the flag end touches her?

Can you at least acknowledge that in the video, we can’t see where the flag end touches her?

Stop wasting my time rehashing the same shit over and over. I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. Fucking immature BS exchanges with you constantly.

Stop wasting my time rehashing the same shit over and over. I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. Fucking immature BS exchanges with you constantly.
Lol. I was checking, again, to see if you had the minimal integrity to acknowledge an obvious truth. I guess you don’t. Instead you hide behind “I don’t agree with you” “you’re the problem” so you don’t have to acknowledge the obvious truth.

Lol. I was checking, again, to see if you had the minimal integrity to acknowledge an obvious truth. I guess you don’t. Instead you hide behind “I don’t agree with you” “you’re the problem” so you don’t have to acknowledge the obvious truth.

You do not have any integrity. Your goal is irritation and obfuscation and getting people slogged down in immature back and forths.

Sadly I fell prey to your dipshit tactics this time.

You do not have any integrity. Your goal is irritation and obfuscation and getting people slogged down in immature back and forths.

This is what you say all the fucking time when you run out of things to say.

Capitulate? Nah. Deflect? Yeah.

You're coming across as a pompous prick and mental midget every time you do this.

Yeah, tactics of speaking the truth and asking you to do the same. Was too tall a task apparently.

I spoke matter of factly on the video. You knew it didn’t support your claim so you went on offense and tried to make the topic me. Anything to avoid the actual content.

Back