Do you think the best MMA fighter at HW is the most dangerous human alive? (At hand to hand combat)

Do you think the best MMA fighter at HW is the most dangerous human alive? (At hand to hand combat)

• Total voters
Prime Chuck had to register as a WMD
punch-beating.gif

2183700c5c69adaae4ef9c5e1ea400ad.gif

giphy.gif

being an old-school martial artist myself, in the other words with no relevance to any MMA advances lol, I realize Chuck had cred in the 60s and then "fame" afterwards but holy shit he looks terrible here lol.

Lol. You're a fucking idiot
I used to be on here and the Tito Ortiz page forum but found clowns like you calling names and bullying people for comments and it sickened me that much I left for years only recently returning. In absolute no predicament face to face could you call me a fucking idiot so I wouldn't claim you are bullying but you are name calling a stranger online for a comment made. That makes you the fucking clown 🤡 . I would bet my life you get 100 UFC fighters and put them through BUDS or SAS selection the drop out rate would be well over 80%

I used to be on here and the Tito Ortiz page forum but found clowns like you calling names and bullying people for comments and it sickened me that much I left for years only recently returning. In absolute no predicament face to face could you call me a fucking idiot so I wouldn't claim you are bullying but you are name calling a stranger online for a comment made. That makes you the fucking clown 🤡 . I would bet my life you get 100 UFC fighters and put them through BUDS or SAS selection the drop out rate would be well over 80%
I'm not doubting the majority wouldn't make it through BUDS. But in hand to hand combat a very, very, mediocre MMA fighter wipes the floor with every single BUDS recruit.

this pic alone tells you the answer
these where the best fighters on the planet

jon jones might be the most talented

how can u convice me that jones silva or gsp
can beat prime healthy cain
no way bro i see cain snapping jones like a twig
i wont really count out jones in any fight but cain is a HW for a reason
and yes mma HW are the most dangerous men in hand to hand combat
no debate about that

Untitled.png

Generically? If this is about Jones specifically, I think in a street fight I would pick him. If we are talking about whoever is HW champ any given time I would say no just based on LHW beating HW champs. The elite LHW seem to be better suited imo

Back