Do you watch every UFC event?

Do you watch every UFC event?

• I don't watch any events.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont rally watch the prelims anymore usually but I turn on every event except the really bad ppvs like wmma fights

Of course. And before EVERY event I fire up the ol ‘pass and watch EVERY fite EVERY fiter has fout :cool:

I try to watch every every event from the first early prelim. I also watch a lot of regional and feeder leagues like LFA, CFFC, Cage Warriors, and ARES.

I watch virtually every card top to bottom with a few exceptions if I have other obligations. When that happens, I’ll usually look up results and check out any finishes or fights that are talked about. I rarely watch the entire event if I miss it live though.

I watch pretty much all the PPV events, but the rest like ESPN and Fight Nights I watch probably half of them at best if not less than.

View attachment 1038781
Not even the president of the UFC watches every UFC event

0_Screenshot-2021-11-07-at-060017.png

Your options are kinda random.

Needs more, I watch most ppv AND fight night events

I watch every event.
Yeah sometimes I fast forward a fight if its utter dog shit.
But mostly I watch em all.

Boxing I watch only the mains, or big fights.

Back in the early 2000s I'd order almost every pride fc and ufc ppv. These days I'll order a few a year, and if I hear someone mention a good fight then I'll look it up.

Yes I have watched them all from the start, however for the very first time I am not focusing and concentrating on the UFC Apex events, I hate the Apex, so many reasons why.. and they are just really bad shows for the most part. All in all its a shame. I find myself just paying more attention to the playbyplay thread than focusing on the TV screen.

I did miss UFC 26 before I was abroad that day. I remember missing one of the UFC on Fox cards for the same reason as well.

Apex cards are too hard to sit through.

But this upcoming Saudi fight night is going to be fire lol

Mans used to catch em all like Ash but slaps came out mans have a new passion now I catch all PPV but only Apex fn cuz they lit fam swear down love the atmosphere 💯📠

Yo tho check out #PowerSlap tomorrow live and Free on Rumble 6pm LAX/9pm TDot LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOO 📣📣📣

Back