Does this bjj gym look legit

I do not like judging a school strictly on its website and social media. It is always best to check it out in person and make your own assessment.

That said, I notice this school's IG is almost nothing but kids activity stuff. That is a red flag to me. That should concern you if you are looking for legit adult classes.

I will also tell you that this sequence below is TERRIBLE.

Oviedo is in Orlando, right? There are so many better BJJ options there than this.

Why don't you try Orlando BJJ or the Carlson Gracie school that is around there.

I do not like judging a school strictly on its website and social media. It is always best to check it out in person and make your own assessment.

That said, I notice this school's IG is almost nothing but kids activity stuff. That is a red flag to me. That should concern you if you are looking for legit adult classes.

Oviedo is in Orlando, right? There are so many better BJJ options there than this.

Why don't you try Orlando BJJ or the Carlson Gracie school that is around there.
Thank you will look at the others

Ricardo liborio has an academy in that area also I think. That's where I would go. I made my little cousin sign up for her bjj club at UCF cuz he was also instructing there

You should know if you already train.
I used to go to an ATT gym in the area but it’s too far and it was more sub grappling not bjj now I’m just looking at all the gyms in my area the one I posted is the closest so I asked about it on here....I actually wish I could find a straight up wrestling gym

Or ACE, or the Jungle, ATT so many gyms here.

Ricardo liborio has an academy in that area also I think. That's where I would go. I made my little cousin sign up for her bjj club at UCF cuz he was also instructing there

He does, ATT.

Thought he left and started his own academy.

Yeah I could be wrong / out of date there, I thought he was one of ATT’s founders. I know he is close with DLR and is very friendly with ACE and the Jungle (at the DLR Seminar at ACE with the jungle attending, etc he was there and gave a big speech). He still smashes BBs and has crazy pressure according to one my instructors.

Yeah I could be wrong / out of date there, I thought he was one of ATT’s founders. I know he is close with DLR and is very friendly with ACE and the Jungle (at the DLR Seminar at ACE with the jungle attending, etc he was there and gave a big speech). He still smashes BBs and has crazy pressure according to one my instructors.
Yeah a few years ago he split from ATT. He was one of the original founders of ATT and carlson said he was the greatest BB he's ever had. But he lost a lot of interest in mma and left to pursue other interests and nonprofits

Yeah this gym doesn’t even do competitions it seems like a daycare

you said you don't like to judging but you are. you said that is better to check in person, but you didn't. and yes i have more kids than adult. that what the money is. yes we have adult class. if you have what it take bring it don't judging

Back