Media Dustin Poirier: "It Could Be My LAST Fight" At UFC 302 Depending on Result

I don't think he wants to fight Arman so if he manages to win he might retire with the belt. It's the only thing he has left to do in the sport.

If he loses he may want to get that Gaethje fight back.

Not a good sign when fighters begin talking about their last fight…
Dustin seems to have one foot out of the door these days. I had my doubts in the BSD fight, but I could see him losing his last fight if he keeps going in with this mentality.

I can see him retiring after Islam dominates him. I love Dustin but that's just how I see it..

What do you think Max?

hkqVRbj.gif

Too bad
Well, 3 title shots, 3 subs
Iz normal

I want to see him vs Fiziev

Or vs JDM at WW

Is he more likely to retire with a WIN or with a LOSS?
I think either would make sense.

Dustin is an all-time great. Never won a real belt, but has been in some of the best, most exciting fights of all-time.
<RomeroSalute>

I'd love to see Dustin go out on top. But I do feel it'll be another title fight sub loss for him unfortunately. Here's to hoping he clips him with a heavy hook.

I'd love to see Dustin go out on top. But I do feel it'll be another title fight sub loss for him unfortunately. Here's to hoping he clips him with a heavy hook.
Can you imagine? Might be the best retirements ever if he clips Islam and retires.

Back