Media Elite MMA Journalist Drama Nina Grills Jiri from UFC 300 and Other UFC Mandem with the Hard-Hitting Qs

You finna catch Power Slap 7 Live and Free on Rumble this Friday April 12th

• Total voters
I don't watch it and not a fan, but I remember 20 - 25 years ago when UFC fans were treated like we were Neanderthals for liking it. So I don't judge or bag on anyone who does like it. To each their own.

The best answer was from Merab, btw. He went from not interested to gradually working his way to asking for tickets. lol

I don't watch it and not a fan, but I remember 20 - 25 years ago when UFC fans were treated like we were Neanderthals for liking it. So I don't judge or bag on anyone who does like it. To each their own.

The best answer was from Merab, btw. He went from not interested to gradually working his way to asking for tickets. lol

You and Merab a lot alike fam he my favorite fighter 🤼‍♀️ you a real one for sure appreciate the comment 🗣️📠🚫🖨️ 🥋

She's OK :)

F37_49OWkAAPuQF.jpg

there will one day be a powerslap superstar that will break this sport into the mainstream. someone that will just be so dominate and knock ppl clean off their feet after the first shot. wait and see..... wait...... it just takes one dude/dudette with the power and the charisma.

there will one day be a #PowerSlap superstar that will break this sport into the mainstream. someone that will just be so dominate and knock ppl clean off their feet after the first shot. wait and see..... wait...... it just takes one dude/dudette with the power and the charisma.

Just w8n for da call fam dey just w8n for rest of the mandem catch up to my power fam finna happen soon tho #Inshallah

gr8 thread my fren powerslapz be the n3w generashin but peepz be h4tin it dun matta l0ve and respeck keep doin ya tingz champ much luv and respect hu$tle hard one hunnid u real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cool:<Moves>👍👸🍀

Thanks mY NIGht got whole lot better fam thanks for da kindness #blessup fam #Inshallah finna be up there buckin' widda #PowerSlap mandem soon 👋💥

I wonder if Nina is fucking Dana and the company to get so much screen time. I try not to hate but the only reason she has her job is she's attractive, all the "interviews" are terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back