Fat animals

The thing is you can have a kid that is 600 pounds and you cant be charged for it either. Kids are the same as animals they dont know better.
It's kind of a pain in the ass keeping a kid on a good diet. Everyone always trying to give them candy and shit. I feel like I'm in constant war with people over my 2 year old

I had a big cat. We loved him to death. He just liked to eat. It is probably the highlight of his day. He got a little smaller as he aged. He was relatively healthy and lived until he was 21.

I don't know...

I have been told that a big legged woman, has got no soul.

{<shrug}

We had a fat cat.

So we put it on diet food and it became my neighbours cat.

Which was a mixed blessing cause I later worked our I'm allergic to cats.

Just an around story of success really.

Love ya right back. For at least ten minutes.

Im old, I'll give you 5 hard mins and 2 soft ones lol.

stop fat shaming me, bitch!
It gotta be against the rules!
It should be!
You're still sexy to us sir....wit yo fat ass lol.

We had a fat cat.

So we put it on diet food and it became my neighbours cat.

Which was a mixed blessing cause I later worked our I'm allergic to cats.

Just an around story of success really.

I like it sir, success is successful lol.

I used to have a fat cat. it was due to feeding him dry food. He developed some stomach problems eventually from the dry food, so I began feeding him canned food. He still ate lots, but on the canned food diet he lost all the fat. He lived 20 years which for a cat is like being 100 years old.

The thing is you can have a kid that is 600 pounds and you cant be charged for it either. Kids are the same as animals they dont know better.

I agree.

Most fat people(the planetary type) became fat because their parents made these gigantic meals and they never learned how incompatible that shit is with not being a sphere. There was really nothing they could have done to prevent being obese. Once you are used to eating a certain quantity you're going to view ordinary human sized memes as tiny and well in that case thats all she wrote.

I used to have a fat cat. it was due to feeding him dry food. He developed some stomach problems eventually from the dry food, so I began feeding him canned food. He still ate lots, but on the canned food diet he lost all the fat. He lived 20 years which for a cat is like being 100 years old.

For a dog thats 100 years old. For a cat living to 20 is semi normal.

Back