Female-fronted and/or female rock bands

Lynn Carey vocalist of CK Strong, psych blues band (60s)

The greatest blues woman alive Beth HartBeth Hart.png

Last edited:
She's good. Has done some work with Bonamassa, I like it too.
Good is an understatement. I like her live sprouts of sex and love in every note she sings on stage .....a great talent and woman. I also love her work with Joe esp her tour with him in Holland (on double DVd)

Lana Phillis of Phoenix Lake , a HR band from Nottingham UK
FB_IMG_1705759372597.jpg483902-p.jpg

I heard you like female-fronted rock bands, so how's about a folk-rock band (albeit one heavy on the folk) fronted by TWO women. Radie Peat and Katie Kim split lead singer duties on ØXN, one of the best acts to come from Ireland in recent memory. Radie Peat is one of my favorite singers in any genre of music of the last decade or so, but Katie Kim absolutely holds her own.

Good is an understatement. I like her live sprouts of sex and love in every note she sings on stage .....a great talent and woman. I also love her work with Joe esp her tour with him in Holland (on double DVd)

Who the fuck flops around on stage like that?

Who the fuck flops around on stage like that?
My G F said Beth was possessed by what is called the "devil's music" = rock n' roll blues....whatever you may believe, few singers really let it all hang out that way on stage.....they're only showing that they actually are REAL human beings with real emotions, not robots who perform with sterile fakeness dictated by executives. Beth really sings her heart and soul out unlike any other overrated female singer today .....and don't let me get started on a bitchy rant by calling so - called singers bad names :):):)

Not many people might remember Annie Golden in a secondary role in the musical Hair. She later moved on and formed a new wave band in the 80s called The Shirts .....lovely woman and voice.

Back