General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

He just lost to tybura. His stand up is trash. His cardio is bad. Volkov has gone 5 rounds. Volkov hits hard. Volkov is tall and could put up resistance to the tds

or he could get tapped like he did against aspinal

Really doubt Volkov stops the TD's early. The only question is whether he has the fight left in him anymore to survive the rd 1 onslaught the way Tybura did. If he does and can, Romanov will gas and be a sitting duck for Volkov to tee off on. But I really have my doubts that Volkov still has it in him to survive being thrown around and mauled for 5 minutes these days.

I completely forgot about the Romon/Tybura fight so yes, I was missing something

That said, I doubt Volkov stops the TD for the first 1-2 rounds. He'll need to survive a good 10 mins before turning it on

I completely forgot about the Romon/Tybura fight so yes, I was missing something

That said, I doubt Volkov stops the TD for the first 1-2 rounds. He'll need to survive a good 10 mins before turning it on

probably not. I dunno how you stop romanovs takedowns early.

Is Romanovs style sustainable vs higher level competion? He already lucked out vs Espino and lost Tybura. He will probably throw Volkov once or twice but after that the tide starts turning. Unless he sneaks a power sub in there like he did vs Lima.

Luke Rockhold vs. Mike Perry and Eddie Alvarez vs. Chad Mendes booked for BKFC 41 on April 29. <Moves>

I like a lot Cory Sandhagen 1.61 against Vera.
Imo hes better in all.
Don't think there is any value left in that line. This is 48-47 type of close fight. Imo live betting Vera after first round which he always tends to lose is the strategy here.

Don't think there is any value left in that line. This is 48-47 type of close fight. Imo live betting Vera after first round which he always tends to lose is the strategy here.

Waiting for o/u...probably more interested in that than picking a side.

Imo the only way to Vera is when Cory gassed maybe 4 or 5 round. If not, 50-45 for Cory, speed, volume, grapling if to the ground, Cory have many many advantages.

Imo the only way to Vera is when Cory gassed maybe 4 or 5 round. If not, 50-45 for Cory, speed, volume, grapling if to the ground, Cory have many many advantages.

Both guys have good gas tanks imo. Corey has thrown volume late in 5 rounders before. I favor him to win, but I lean the way @Danis_champ does in that there's maybe not a lot of value on him.

For anyone with grappling odds:
Sport: BJJ/ grappling.
Organization: F2W(Fight 2 Win) 224 in Las Vegas.
Obscure POTD for Friday: Frank Cespedes -130 vs AJ Villatora.

Reasoning: Walkover win over baby shark jk.
They competed twice before and Frank won both times.
Frank appears to be the more active grappler as well with some high level experience.

For anyone with grappling odds:
Sport: BJJ/ grappling.
Organization: F2W(Fight 2 Win) 224 in Las Vegas.
Obscure POTD for Friday: Frank Cespedes -130 vs AJ Villatora.

Reasoning: Walkover win over baby shark jk.
They competed twice before and Frank won both times.
Frank appears to be the more active grappler as well with some high level experience.

He won by decision but dominated the whole time. Alomost subbed him twice and ended match in a locked in triangle.

Anyone get F2W odds? Limits are very low but I wanna talk strats.

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I never knew there was an Other > Combat Sports category on there, now I’m just wondering how many lines I’ve missed out on.

Has anyone seen this before on Bet365?

rizin odds are usually in mma,i was just scrolling through and came across it
Very weird

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I never knew there was an Other > Combat Sports category on there, now I’m just wondering how many lines I’ve missed out on.

Has anyone seen this before on Bet365?
i've known about it for a while bet it on b365 in the past

Back