International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

like i said, settlements in gaza were a consequence of the 1967 war. and it wasn't 9000 settlements, dope, it was 9000 settlers total from 21 settlements. and like i've stated repeatedly, YES, gaza is uninteresting on it's own, and NOT viewed the same way the WB is viewed. not sure why that truth is funny to you.....

israel already exists, but isn't recognized by hostile neighbors nor palestinian terror groups (and a large % of pals).

Palestinine isn’t recognized by 100% of Israeli citizens and government and Israel is hostile to Palestine and has been killing 1000s.

you must respond to these articles or you won't have any credibility.

Nobody has to respond to a opinion piece by the Jerusalem post like it holds any weight whatsoever.

Nor is providing two opinion pieces really A good rebuttal.

Last edited:
i guess we should defer to an opinion piece by the palestine project instead???

No. Not at all. That would be stupid. Just like saying

" you must respond to these articles or you won't have any credibility. "

When you share two opinion pieces......

No. Not at all. That would be stupid. Just like saying

" you must respond to these articles or you won't have any credibility. "

When you share two opinion pieces......
i was responding to someone insisting addressing the palestine project piece.........

c'mon bro. follow the convo!

You look at Bosnia and the death toll on civilians significantly lower than whats happened in the ongoing situation in Gaza is acknowledged as a genocide, around 7,000 cilvians were killed in Srebrenica.

You look at Bosnia and the death toll on civilians significantly lower than whats happened in the ongoing situation in Gaza is acknowledged as a genocide, around 7,000 cilvians were killed in Srebrenica.
I have a hard time believing this is a serious post.

Read the details about the massacre that happened in Srebrenica over a matter of days.

like i said, settlements in gaza were a consequence of the 1967 war. and it wasn't 9000 settlements, dope, it was 9000 settlers total from 21 settlements. and like i've stated repeatedly, YES, gaza is uninteresting on it's own, and NOT viewed the same way the WB is viewed. not sure why that truth is funny to you.....

israel already exists, but isn't recognized by hostile neighbors nor palestinian terror groups (and a large % of pals).

The West Bank being ignored again by you! You can dodge questions about the West Bank all day but can’t dodge bibis load

I have a hard time believing this is a serious post.

Read the details about the massacre that happened in Srebrenica over a matter of days.
Looks like were seeing evidence of similar kinds of close quartiers mass killings in Gaza as well with these mass graves but ultimately the manner of the killing isn't relevant, the intension of the killing is, deliberately bombing and shelling civilians achieves the same end, indeed in this case a significantly greater end in terms of deaths.

Wait so we are talking about the same place. Yeah this has already been shot down as to why this wasn’t accepted. Sorry bud try again

Oh, I don't have to be sorry.

Arafat was offered everything BUT "From the river to the sea" and he flat out refused it and now?

Hamas is getting their butts whipped "From the river to the sea".

<BC1>

Oh, I don't have to be sorry.

Arafat was offered everything BUT "From the river to the sea" and he flat out refused it and now?

Hamas is getting their butts whipped "From the river to the sea".

<BC1>

Again we can keep ignoring the parts about no autonomy and 4 separate Palestinian states and no control over anything and you can keep trying to gas light.

And Hamas isn’t getting their asses whipped, the Palestinian civilians are.

Which of course is Israel’s intent, we are just calling it what it is. Ethnic cleansing and a genocide. Sniper shots to kids legs and back aren’t justified.

Again we can keep ignoring the parts about no autonomy and 4 separate Palestinian states and no control over anything and you can keep trying to gas light.

And Hamas isn’t getting their asses whipped, the Palestinian civilians are.

Which of course is Israel’s intent, we are just calling it what it is. Ethnic cleansing and a genocide. Sniper shots to kids legs and back aren’t justified.

That was ONE of the offers, the other was more than fair and Arafat spent two weeks saying "NO".

Whose fault is it that the innocent civilians are getting harmed? Israel for prosecuting a war against Hamas or Hamas for using the civilians as body armor?

Were the tables reversed we'd see a REAL genocide.

Well, I'll wait for them to send him to a different college then, because he's not going back to that one as a student.
Yeah, that's true. I think there is a big difference between speech that can get you in legal hot water versus being a disrespectful, disruptive a-hole who gets expelled. Schools should be allowed to maintain a calm learning environment, probably 90% of students are still just trying to go to class and avoid this mess.

That was ONE of the offers, the other was more than fair and Arafat spent two weeks saying "NO".

False. There was no offers that didn’t split up Palestine into multiple pieces. There was no proposal which gave Palestinian control over its own resources like water, airspace, etc. it could only make alliances with Israeli permission. So no. You’re wrong again.

Whose fault is it that the innocent civilians are getting harmed? Israel for prosecuting a war against Hamas or Hamas for using the civilians as body armor?

It’s the fault of the people who are dropping bombs my son. Just like those aid workers who were killed by drones with no Hamas in sight. The human shield excuse is over. It’s why multiple countries are cutting relationships. Cant snipe a child in the head with no Hamas around and say Hamas was using them as body armor. Cant shoot an old grandma in the head waiving a white flag and say Hamas was there.

Were the tables reversed we'd see a REAL genocide.

You’re talking in fantasy, we are seeing a genocide now

Back