Industrial and Its Many Derivative Forms

I'm terrible at following music related stuff and stopped following Rabbit Junk after they decided to charge for completing the Nonagon project (from memory: it was supposed to be three three-song EPs that expanded on This Life that they released for free on their website, but after doing the first two they put the third one only in the paid Nonagon compilation release). I see they've put out a bunch of stuff in the last few years, I should probably catch up.

I'm terrible at following music related stuff and stopped following Rabbit Junk after they decided to charge for completing the Nonagon project (from memory: it was supposed to be three three-song EPs that expanded on This Life that they released for free on their website, but after doing the first two they put the third one only in the paid Nonagon compilation release). I see they've put out a bunch of stuff in the last few years, I should probably catch up.
If you like Perturbator and Zardonic you should check out my Drum And Bass and Synthwave threads dude! You'll find lots similar in there man.

Memories of Industrial club nights lol...Front 242, KMFDM, Ministry, etc. were all great.

Lots of broken links, but presuming someone also mentioned Nitzer Ebb?

And one of my favourite covers from back then:

And one of my favourite covers from back then:

More covers! The KMFDM cover's pretty interesting actually, because the Achtung Baby album was influenced by them and other German dance/industrial acts in the first place. Kinda full-circle.

More covers! The KMFDM cover's pretty interesting actually, because the Achtung Baby album was influenced by them and other German dance/industrial acts in the first place. Kinda full-circle.

Have you checked out any of En Esch’s stuff these past few years? His album “Trash Chic” was better imo than anything KMFDM has released in years.

edit: I’m a moron and didn’t notice you posted Slick Idiot already lol. So I guess you’ve checked some of it out :)

Is any of the new Godflesh stuff good? Keep meaning to check it out but not getting round to it

Back