Industrial and Its Many Derivative Forms

These are some of my favorite groups within the genre of Industrial. I was going to post some Kraftwerk but it is pretty obvious anyone who is a fan of industrial music has to be a fan of them. I mean they were particularly significant in the development of genre and are cited by many bands in and outside the genre as a major influence.

Glad that some people finally showed up for this thread.

Oh shit, how did I forget this one:

Getting Skinny Puppy and early Ministry vibes from these cats.

I've been listening to some bands that are more in the electronic/atmospheric vein recently, but I think the would still qualify as industrial-adjacent.

Last edited:
One of the greatest ever.

Also, new Greg Puciato (former Dillinger Escape Plan singer) has alot of industrial, godflesh, nin, ministry influences:

Thanks!

His voice is perfect for Industrial. I never got to meet the dude, but it was clear at the first show he played with DEP that he was a great choice. Pretty sure that was a CMJ show in NYC. Some shitty room with a low ceiling. Packed to the gills and rockin'.

"Now you want it in your ass, as I spit in your face"

source.gif

I've been listening to some bands that are more in the electronic/atmospheric vein recently, but I think the would still qualify as industrial-adjacent.
*snipped*

Most of that is Synthwave, or Neurofunk. Good post though.

These industrial/Cybergoth tracks have been on heavy rotation the last couple of months. More later.

Back