Izzy running from Poatan? (UFC 300)

Izzy is the type of guy who plays call of duty with his older brother and gets smashed 99 times. Then he wins one time and celebrates and never plays another game and declares the last winner of the match is the true winner

He’s running from khamzat too and Strickland.

The only reason he chose to come back is cause he knows he can beat ddp. He’s cherry picking his battles

When was he supposed to fight Chimaev lol? You guys know fighters don't book their own fights right? We don't even know if the UFC is interested in making in Adesanya vs Chimaev or Pereira vs Adesanya 3 any time soon.

When was he supposed to fight Chimaev lol? You guys know fighters don't book their own fights right? We don't even know if the UFC is interested in making in Adesanya vs Chimaev or Pereira vs Adesanya 3 any time soon.

Why wouldn’t they be interested in making that fight, it’s a massive fight. One which izzy would never take

There’s a reason izzy suddenly wants to come back now as soon as DDP is champ and Strickland isn’t

Lol Alex was knocked dead the last time izzy fought him and he's fought this overrated doofus 4 times yet he's scared to fight him

Alex could have stayed at 185 to get a rematch but was clearly scared to death of fighting izzy again at 185

Lol Pereira fans still coping so hard over how Adesanya slumped him that they want a middleweight (coming off a loss) to move up 20 pounds on 2 months notice just so Pereira can get his revenge <Lmaoo>

israel-adesanya-alex-pereira.gif

maury-laughing.gif

Izzy is the type of guy who plays call of duty with his older brother and gets smashed 99 times. Then he wins one time and celebrates and never plays another game and declares the last winner of the match is the true winner
Izzy is me when I sub the higher belt then bow out from the rest of the roll.

One guy left the division instead of getting a rematch and it wasn't Izzy.

Izzy KO'ed him dead and his poor, deluded fanbase are still coping

Must suck knowing your boy got KO'ed by a guy who jacks off to cartoons

Every fighter is going to say they want to fight at 300. It would be more uncommon for a fighter not to say they want to if they were asked. I'm not taking anything these guys say as meaningful.

Tell me you love Izzy without being obvious

Back